ThePreviousForumMemberTheCraw
Martybhoy1888
Bigslice
Val
Greiginfife
Iaing
Toad
Scott1505

List loading up nicely, Val have left you out just now until you know for sure.

Anyone else?

I will be up for this as long as the wife isn't working, won't know till I come back my holiday on 8th July. I will be happy to fill a space if there is still one available then but understand that it will probably be too late by then.

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Farneyman
ThePreviousForumMemberTheCraw
Martybhoy1888
Bigslice
Val
Greiginfife
Toad
Scott1505
Martin

Fabian, I've had to take my name out mate. Been informed I've something else on.

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Gents, Apologies but I have to withdraw, my lovely wife has booked a week away as she has managed to get the same week off as me :(

Cheers

John.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gents, Apologies but I have to withdraw, my lovely wife has booked a week away as she has managed to get the same week off as me :(

Cheers

John.

Enjoy the holidays...

Ok lads need home clubs nd handicaps please. Will be contacting club early Monday morning so if anyone else wishes to join then shout.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Any updates on this? Cost, times etc. Conscious that this is a Sunday so travel by public services will be limited and can't be bothered driving now so train to Glasgow and then to Largs but will need to know when so I can plan it all out for the Ferry times.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lastest update, list of names and preferred tee time of about 12:30ish have been sent to Millport. Awaiting confirmation from club.

Aiming for ferry at 11am.

Will post exact tee times once confirmed.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi folks could all attending this pm mobile numbers as Im not on here much these days.

Just to let you know the club will be getting in touch next week(week of 14th) with exact tee times and hoped to give us as close as possible to requested times.

Wishaw Hacker are you able to join us and do you want me to try and get a tee time for you?

Lanark_Golfer

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi folks could all attending this pm mobile numbers as Im not on here much these days.

Just to let you know the club will be getting in touch next week(week of 14th) with exact tee times and hoped to give us as close as possible to requested times.

Wishaw Hacker are you able to join us and do you want me to try and get a tee time for you?

Thanks Fabien, I won't manage on the 20th but am working on trying to make the next one. Should know tonight for that

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chaps, had word from Fabian that we are 1240/1250 tees so, as I am coming by train, I have worked out the best journey times for me to avoid rushing are to get the 0830 from Larbert in to the weege.
0948 from Central to Largs, arriving 1045 and getting the 1115 ferry. This will give enough time to get there and relax a bit before.

Not sure how that fits in with what everyone else is doing but looks to provide a decent level of comfort where time is concerned.

Looks like it will be the 1815 ferry back and a "get home time" of around 2130 for me. #longday