Mid round snacks

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I tended not to eat or drink anything for much of the time. But found I was losing energy towards the end if the round. I'm trying to drink more ant take a snake about the 10th of a nut energy bar. I do take apples when they are in season and the odd banana. I tend to play around 9 ish most times, so have eaten an hour or so before
Ants?!? Snakes?!?!? Do you play in a jungle with Ant and Dec watching over you? Do you win stars for every birdie you get? :p:p:p:p:p

D

Deleted member 21258

Would it be wrong to say for a snack on the course I eat Quorn steak Pastie, Chicken Tikka Slice, cheese & onion pastie.

Also eat lunchbox malt loaves, but probably loads of sugar, less than 100 calories tho iirc.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Ants?!? Snakes?!?!? Do you play in a jungle with Ant and Dec watching over you? Do you win stars for every birdie you get? :p:p:p:p:p
Alas no just Sodding predictive text on my phone that appears to change most of what I type ... just as I send it. I've even switched it off but still does it. I'd imagine snake would be a healthy snack, but it bit chewy.... and as for ant... less said about that womble the better?