Message from DCB via his wife

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Glad the surgery went well.
Wishing you a speedy & careful recovery ........................ it may be a long & rocky road but keep looking forward & NEVER look back.
You can't change what's behind you but you can shape what's ahead.
Stay in touch, we're all thinking of you both.

Slime.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
Glad the surgery went well.
Wishing you a speedy & careful recovery ........................ it may be a long & rocky road but keep looking forward & NEVER look back.
You can't change what's behind you but you can shape what's ahead.
Stay in touch, we're all thinking of you both.

Slime.

we should really sort a like button out on here :thup:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Message from DCB,

Hi guys, David here. Thanks for your thoughts and best wishes at this time. It has meant a lot to see the support of my cyber friends at this time. Feel free to let the forum know and we'll keep you updated of progress.

Cheers

David

DCB

Visit site
Hi guys.

, been working hard with the physios here in rehab and it's all paying off. Surgery was 5 weeks ago now and I'll have been here in rehab for four weeks tomorrow. I've been using a zimmer when up on my feet and this along with a series of leg and back exercises has given me a great start on the road back. Hoping to move on to the use of sticks this coming week so we'll see where that leads. I've done my first flight of stairs so all is going well so far. It's still a long term rehabilitation so I just have to take things as they come.

I keep looking in here to see what's going on but with limited connection time I'm not posting as much, but, I'll be back ;)

DCB

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great to hear you're on the mend - just be a patient patient :)

Hope to hear updates as you get fully back on your feet :cheers: