Mens wrist watches

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've got a Tag F1, the scumbags who robbed my house last week tried to find it but only found the box, no idea how, it was sat on my desk.

Would love a Rolex, maybe for my 40th in a few years.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have 3 Citizen Eco Drives. A titainium one thats like triggers broom, a Chronograph bought by my eldest daughter and hubby and an Atomic time keeper with perpetual calender that is my favourite and is even played golf in.
I have no problem with a nice watch, and hate not having the time on my wrist.

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I'm a bit of a collector....
Half a dozen, or maybe more, Baume Mercier Rivieras, though only 'basic' model. I once acquired a chronograph version that looked fine in pics, but was so cluttered that I couldn't actually see what the time was!
Multiple Wittnauers - that company started in US (in 1880s) using Swiss movements, so not too dis-similar to the way Christopher Ward started. Wittnauer is now psrt of Citizen and I have 3 of their Solar powerd/Radio controlled offerings.
Multiple Lasalles, 2 or 3 Credors, a Twin Quartz, all from Seiko, along with 3 of their (underr Lasalle sub-brand) 1981 Centenury models - signed by co Pres.
Current daily is one of my 2 auto Rado Voyagers - the other is in need of service/seal replacement.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had two Boss watches but they didn’t last too long. I have a Cartier (which may or may not be a fake ?) and a Garmin S3.

Ive also just inherited an Omega Geneve Automatic, Omega Seamaster Auto Chrono, Omega Constellation Auto Chrono and a Rolex Oysterdate Precision.

I wear the Garmin almost all the time.

D

Deleted member 15344

Hugo Boss Hole in One watch ?

Garmin GPS

Citizen Eco Drive - leaving the RAF Present

TAG F1 bought by my parents on my 21st

Never worn the TAG

Wear the Eco drive to hide the white mark after using the Garmin on the Golf course

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have few expensive ones.
But I just wear an apple 3 watch now.
I used to avidly collect the watches , but we were DINKys . Now it’s different, they have not lost value , I bought at the lowest prices. The only one that is in jeopardy of losing money is the Tag Grand Carrera .. but that was my wedding watch.
I get the mugging stuff completely but there is also a level of showing off .. and I kind of realised perhaps others get jealous. I remember a director staring at my watch and he was trying to determine whether it was a fake, as I was just some low life manager 5 rungs down the ladder.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Those could be very high end ;)
Depends what you mean by 'high end'!
Cost wise, perhaps. Though none of mine fall into that category.
The Twin Quartz is likely the most accurate 'mechanical' one (+/- 10 secs per year).
The Rivieras are my favourites - with a significant amount of sentimental value too!

Last edited:

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I treated myself to a Citizen Ecodrive Red Arrows edition a few years ago, the most expensive thing I've ever bought myself that doesn't have wheels!
Would love a high end Tag or a Breitling one day but thats never going to happen without a lottery win

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Love watches, dont know how many I have but it’s probably 40+ these are a mixture of cheap to expensive, digital, smart, manual wind etc. Golf wise I have a Garmin S60. I tend to buy a watch for any significant change or achievement. Recently I’ve mostly been wearing my Heuer Monaco and my Tudor black bay bronze. I have a dozen or so expensive(ish) Swiss watches but love my Casio calculator watch just as much

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve an old G shock Riseman and the new G shock smart watch. These are my work beaters. I work in tiny holes at obscene temperatures and they do well at telling me the time, temp and telling me it’s time to get out and cool off.
Also have an Apple Watch.

unfortunately I cannot afford an AP which is the only luxury watch brand that catches my eye.

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
I have a CW malvern chronograph , lovely bit of kit a present from the wife,also a vintage Rolex ,prince i think it is but it needs a bit of work i inherited it from my dad.
Also a Tag carrera 16 and an Omega seamaster thats around 22 years old now and been under just about every ocean and sea in the world .Just treated it to a new bracelet
as the original had worn out so much so the links were wobbling about on the pins .Wife has a Rolex , love them but prefer the less famous brands like Nomos , Glasshute (think thats how you spell it )
Looking at some Russian ones now on ebay and the odd website .
I think the next buy will be a GMT master but my local dealer is a bit uppuity when you walk in wearing jeans and trainers, so may have to look elsewhere .

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have a CW malvern chronograph , lovely bit of kit a present from the wife,also a vintage Rolex ,prince i think it is but it needs a bit of work i inherited it from my dad.
Also a Tag carrera 16 and an Omega seamaster thats around 22 years old now and been under just about every ocean and sea in the world .Just treated it to a new bracelet
as the original had worn out so much so the links were wobbling about on the pins .Wife has a Rolex , love them but prefer the less famous brands like Nomos , Glasshute (think thats how you spell it )
Looking at some Russian ones now on ebay and the odd website .
I think the next buy will be a GMT master but my local dealer is a bit uppuity when you walk in wearing jeans and trainers, so may have to look elsewhere .
Would it affect the value of the watch changing bits on it or is it service work that’s required?