MD Golf

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I believe MD Golf have ceased to exist but clubs were still for sale at Golf Nation! Their website seems to be down at moment, are they still in business?

Shame about MD, they used to be a go to brand for bargain hunters as they still used good components in cheaper products like Benross. Benross seem to have from strength to strength, but MD fell by the wayside.

Just wondered if anyone had any recent information?

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I had an MD Golf Superstrong driver a few years ago and it was a decent club. Compared favourably to more expensive drivers. A shame if they have indeed ceased trading.

dankiz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The reason I was asking, just bought the Superstrong ST3 driver for £27 off ebay. Always had a softy spot for the brand, especially the wedges

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The reason I was asking, just bought the Superstrong ST3 driver for £27 off ebay. Always had a softy spot for the brand, especially the wedges

A guy I play with loved the MD Norman Drew wedges. He has Cleveland wedges at the moment and swears that the MD ones were better.

D

Deleted Member 1156

A guy I play with loved the MD Norman Drew wedges. He has Cleveland wedges at the moment and swears that the MD ones were better.

I've got MD wedges too but with my crap short game I just swear at my wedges :eek:

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a 24 degree MD hybrid which is my "go to" club if things are not going well. It has a nice sharp leading edge which will cut through all but the heaviest rough.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
My first hybrid was an MD. Changed my game back then.

Their wedges are probably the best thing about the company.

Solid budget gear i would have no problem recommending.