Mauritius golf holiday advice

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I might just mention you in the random irritations thread. Ffs it's sleet and snow here:rofl:
Enjoy your well deserved break :thup: and :cheers:

Again might be better for the random irritations thread but... freakin tourists coming over here nicking all our tee times! :D

Pleasure to meet you Tash, hope you get a 2nd bite at Ernie on Friday, its a great finishing hole to round off your trip

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Managed to get in friday at 1.10pm starting off the 10th. Always thought ad love to see a pro play my course. Bet same pro has thought yeah ad love to see tash play my course. Well i have and it kicked me head in.
Soz about rabbiting on re weather but i got the jest about how cold it is when my lad rang me yesterday to ask how to light the coal room stove 😳

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well i played today at anahita and "knocked it stiff" starting at the tenth on the front/back nine scored 17 poinrs and missed two birdie putts by 1/8th " i was playing with the golfing gods an giving them a Lesson tash style. Then we hit the 18th hole and refreshments tent. Now bearing in mind i was playing behind someone called nicolas colsaerts and his european buddys on a mauritin open comp. i was flowing. 1/2 pint of rose wine later and my head was floating. 12 points on the front/back nine and i had won our three ball. Stunning expensive holiday. But hey am on holiday. Met christian camera
Man for french canal tv again. Buzzing that the tash cum gud.
Loads to talk about.
Many thanks mauritius.