Matt Kuchar

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
To be fair, of Big John told me black was white I wouldn't disagree with him.
If JP doesn't see a problem I'm happy.

D

Deleted member 18588

The top referee’s also officiate in the Premier league,does that mean they’re always right?

Nope thought not 👍🏻👍🏻

Totally irrelevant analogy.

The officials were present and if they had deemed his actions to be a breach they could have stopped him at any time.

Not at all like football where the referee has to make an instant call

Just folks trying to take a shot at a soft target.

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
When is a grain of sand a stone? When Matt K's micrometer decides its is!

Whole issue was silly, places I've played we'd be there all day! He's not doing anything to mend his 'nice' guy image IMO.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Totally irrelevant analogy.

The officials were present and if they had deemed his actions to be a breach they could have stopped him at any time.

Not at all like football where the referee has to make an instant call

Just folks trying to take a shot at a soft target.

Sorry but you’re wrong 👍🏻

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If the referee and PP are happy can't see the issue. Seems there is a social media witch hunt regarding Kuchar, much of it his own making and you can argue these actions don't help but are people looking for issues where there are none

The sky commentary team were flabbergasted and I dont use that term lightly. Haha

D

Deleted member 15344

The sky commentary team were flabbergasted and I dont use that term lightly. Haha

Look who It is though - Roe and Rob Lee , that says it all. This just appears to be because Kuchar is a soft target right now unless you can suggest what rule he has broken right in front of two referees.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
But were they perhaps reacting for effect? As I say (and didn't see it live so can't comment on how they called it) if the top referee and players are happy then whether it's stretching the rules right to the limit (or over depending on your point of view) then in my opinion you have to accept their decision. Either way given every thing that has happened to Kuchar you'd think he'd be a bit more careful but by the same token in the middle of a round you do what you think is right at the time

D

Deleted member 18588

And I was watching the live TV coverage and really couldn't see what those two were getting worked up by.

Even after hearing Paramor's conversation with Kuchar they were reluctant to accept.

Who am I more likely to listen to on an interpretation of the rules?

Roe, Lee or Paramor. Not a difficult decision.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
And I was watching the live TV coverage and really couldn't see what those two were getting worked up by.

Even after hearing Paramor's conversation with Kuchar they were reluctant to accept.

Who am I more likely to listen to on an interpretation of the rules?

Roe, Lee or Paramor. Not a difficult decision.
Not sure I'd take Roe's word on many things