Matchplay Question

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
My guess would the the answer is they shouldn't as the WHS allowances are mandated by EG, but I suppose the committee can set up the competition as they wish

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My guess would the the answer is they shouldn't as the WHS allowances are mandated by EG, but I suppose the committee can set up the competition as they wish
The only problem now is I just found out some of the matches were played with 100% allowance.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
If the club is affiliated to CONGU, then they do not have authority to diverge from the table in post #2. The allowances are mandatory.

However, if individuals have unknowingly applied the wrong allowances, any results stand.

Thanks for the clarification, I played a 5 h/c today and he told me he was told it was 95% allowance, I said singles matchplay should be played off 100% allowance.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Matter resolved, received apology and at my suggestion a notice will be put up to say what is the correct handicap allowance, btw I lost match 3-2 opponent only had 2 bogies and it was a good match.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My club published @woofers table on our website. I printed it off and carry it with me in my scorecard holder. Marvellous the 1st tee arguments that a little bit of paper has been able to resolve…🙄