Masters Questions Answered & Prizes Purchased

LukeNor

Hacker
Visit site
Hi All,

Hope things are bit brighter in the UK for your pre-Masters coverage round, than they are here at Augusta at the moment, it's raining them cats and dogs over here!

Anyway just to say we've answered the latest batch of questions on the Masters microsite below:

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/masters200...cle_227446.html

As always do keep them coming if there is anything we can help with.

And you might be excited to know that Neil and I have just been into the Pro Shop to purchase some small souvenirs that we will send out to the top eight Masters posters when we get back.

Thanks very much for your involvement.

Luke

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We see those evocative pictures every year of the green staff cutting the fairways and greens where they seem to almost cut in formation. What hours do the greens staff have to work in the four days of competition. Do they bring extra staff in form other clubs to help or are they all permanent Augusta staff

LukeNor

Hacker
Visit site
Hi,

I'm afraid we haven't gone mad in the Pro Shop, being pretty restricted by the prices on show! But everyone chosen will get a 2008 commemorative Masters ball marker and a huge selection of Masters logo tees.

Hopefully that sounds good and we are only sorry it couldn't be more!

Thanks.

Luke

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
sounds good to me, anything is better than nothing and budget restrictions are more than understandable when you consdier the inflated prices of everything at top sporting events. I better get posting.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Final day at the masters fast approaching, what have the lads been doing to prepare for the last round? Were they hard at practice last night? are they up early today? or is it chill and relax and crack on as normal?

Also, in general, what have the guys been working on after there rounds? We seen Poults hit a couple of shanks yesterday, do you know if he did anything to try iron that out or did he just forget about them and concentrate on something else instead?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why aren't Immelman and the other slow players being put on the clock? The rules are there for EVERYONE to follow, even the guys playing in the Masters. Has anyone ever been given penalty shots for slow play?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The course looked out of this world, shame the yanks TV coverage wasnt the same.

Have to agree, at one point last night the camera was on Casey for the whole build up to his putt then, just as he was about to strike the ball, it cut to Tiger Woods. Sometimes get the feeling that the other pros as merely seen as useful filler on the Tiger Woods show.

T

thecraw

Is Mrs Immelman as hot looking in the flesh as she was on TV last night????

(thats got to win a prize, its one we all want to know the answer too!!!!)

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow Mrs Immleman is amazing! M.I.L.F!!!

What were the blokes all around the course in what looked to be yellow hard hats about? Builders lost and confused?