Massage guns

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I love mine. Any kinda of tightness or niggle I get in the back I just hit it with the gun straight away.

Saved me a fortune in sports massages.

AshtonDavies

Visit site
It's definitely not just for golf injuries, although I can imagine it being helpful for those as well. As a runner, I can say that it's been a game changer for my post-run recovery routine. If you're looking for recommendations, I've heard great things about the Theragun and the Hyperice Hypervolt. But honestly, there are so many options out there and it can be overwhelming to choose the best one. I stumbled upon this website, https://www.massage-gun-guide.com/best-massage-gun-for-runners/, and found it to be really helpful in making an informed decision. They have a guide specifically for runners that might be of interest to you. Overall, I recommend giving a massage gun a try.

Last edited:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That sounds like you need to do stretching, hamstrings in particular I'd have thought, rather than use one of these. That and increase general back and neck flexibility. It won't harm but it's unlikely to help that particular issue.
Yes my phisio told me to do a yoga pose for this.

On your back,bum up against the skirting board ( just 6” to start) legs straight up the wall
not easy but great to open up your back and stretch hamstrIngs.

just take it easy at first.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
If you have a person in your house that can put the gun on you I would say yes, it will work.

They really get into the muscle like no bare hand can achieve in such a small amount of time.

Laser guided accuracy and really breaks down that scar tissue and knots in the muscle.

If you can take the pain that is ?
They seriously market it as laser guided accuracy?

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Yes mate. Or your money back…
Wow! I mean it will be a laser pointer no doubt but I have a vision of this scanner zoning in on a tight spot and a mechanical arm morning in 😂

I’m sure it’s great mate but some marketing does make me laugh. On a serious note I’ll have to take a look at them

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow! I mean it will be a laser pointer no doubt but I have a vision of this scanner zoning in on a tight spot and a mechanical arm morning in 😂

I’m sure it’s great mate but some marketing does make me laugh. On a serious note I’ll have to take a look at them

To be fair. Please don’t take my use of the english language as either verbatim, or the actual marketing of these Chinese technological marvels…

However. They are the mutts nuts for honing in and demolishing knots in your muscles.

Ive had a £40 quid Amazon one for maybe 3 years.

In that time it’s never failed to fix an issue. Golfers elbow, shoulder knots and loads of hip and glute Issue.

If you can take the short term agony then they will work wonders.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
We bought one last year, it’s excellent. We bought the Pulsio Air (https://pulsio.co.uk/pulsio-air/) for £69 and can’t fault it.

A range of odd looking attachments….🤔🤔 but certainly works wonders on back and shoulder issues. Recently, my feet hurt at the end of the round, this is a godsend when I get home. Literally only a couple of minutes for both feet to leave them feeling fresh and pain free.

Teenageen

Visit site
I've gotta share my experience with massage guns. I first got into them when I was dealing with some muscle soreness after hitting the gym a bit too hard. Let me tell you, those massage guns are like magic wands for easing tension and soreness.
Sure, they're great for golf injuries, too, but honestly, I've found them super helpful for any kind of muscle discomfort. It's like having your own personal masseuse right at home!
But hey, if you're still curious about other relaxation options, I gotta give a shoutout to massage fort Lauderdale. I tried it out recently, and it was seriously amazing. Nothing beats that feeling of total relaxation after a good massage session.

Last edited: