Made In Denmark - Beer Tent

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Super idea! Bit gimmicky but brilliant none the less.

Will create a few memories for sure, if the patrons don’t drink too much.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Wonder who is favourite to stop for a pint - Beef 😂
Probably depends on the kind of beer. If it is an Ale then possibly someone English, Beef or Westwood. If it is Guinness then someone Irish, but unlikely Rory. But my guess is it will be Carlsberg, so not really a beer drinker ;-)

Disclaimer, I only really like Carlsberg, but I don't let that get away of a punch line.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Fair enough. Every minor event needs it's own identity and they seem to have done this very well in just a few years in Denmark.

Can surely imagine someone who is missing the cut tomorrow afternoon to grab a pint of a bottle and tan it in the tent.
No doubt he might get a wee thank you from Heineken.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Some cracking golf going on in this tournament. Looks a belting course, some tough holes for the pros off their tees.

Good to see Weisberger back after injury doing so well and Scotland has a new star, Bob McIntyre. He has showed some real steel and could still win it, they are going up the 18th now.

Back to the tent, fair play to Jamie Donaldson. He put himself out there.

U

User62651

MacIntyre is from my local club, have never met the young man but thoroughly enjoyed that back 9 battle with Weisberger. Seems to have come from nowhere to get two second place finishes on European Tour of late in his rookie year.
Hopefully he can kick on and turn out to be a top level player, reminds me a bit of Shane Lowry in his outlook, very casual/relaxed and grounded, clearly enjoying his golf too.

As for the tent - why not? Something a little different.