M40 - Warwick

pwc

Visit site
Good evening. Any one able to advise how the courses around Warwick are at the moment. Usually play The Warwickshire when in that area. Hoping to play Friday around there, any course recommendations would be appreciated!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good evening. Any one able to advise how the courses around Warwick are at the moment. Usually play The Warwickshire when in that area. Hoping to play Friday around there, any course recommendations would be appreciated!

Not played any of the golf courses, BUT I was at Warwick Racecourse today. They had had 6mm of rain overnight and it barely stopped raining all day so I expect the days total was double that. The ground was supposed to be soft, was definitely Heavy by the end of the meeting.

Unless a course round there is heathland and/or on sand I would expect it to be very very wet/boggy still at the end of the week. Closest I can think of would be somewhere like Tadmarton Heath which is half hours drive away but someone more local will no doubt know better local options if there are any that drain well

Reactions: pwc