M3 pro speed

Silver

Visit site
My digital screen keeps throwing number up from maybe 1 to 5 then 8 to 2 on the speed number bit do I need a new LCD board cause I've all ready changed the speed button and its still doing it somebody please help .Thanks

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My digital screen keeps throwing number up from maybe 1 to 5 then 8 to 2 on the speed number bit do I need a new LCD board cause I've all ready changed the speed button and its still doing it somebody please help .Thanks
Sounds like it needs to go in for repair... is it still under warranty?

Mine failed with a couple of issues 2 months outside of warranty and cost almost £200 in repairs :mad:

Silver

Visit site
Sounds like it needs to go in for repair... is it still under warranty?

Mine failed with a couple of issues 2 months outside of warranty and cost almost £200 in repairs :mad:
Out of warranty

FuzzyDuck

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I saw a video of a M3 Pro (was probably a 2014 model) and it had a standard knob to change the speed, the variable resistor that it controls are notorious for becoming intermittent and producing wild jumps in speed settings.