Lynx Black Cat stand bag.

xlynxlover

Visit site
I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I feel so disgruntled by the service I have not recieved, I am posting this to warn others.
I have played golf now for some years, and recently decided to purchase new clubs. I bought a full set of Lynx Predator Irons (which were recommended, by a friend who had these) I also purchased Lynx woods, Black cat Driver, Lynx putter Lynx Loft wedge, and a Lynx Rescue Club. I bought a cheap bag to put these in, and then thought.....come on lets get a Lynx Black Cat stand bag, a matching set..YIPPEE!!!
Six rounds later, the bag broke, strap just frayed away, and the bag is now useless.
Emailed the seller, re-emailed the seller, no reply...
Emailed Lynx, no reply. Tried to contact the seller by phone. Sent another email to Lynx, still no reply (not even to inform me that it was tough luck). Finally sent email and photos of wrecked bag to both seller and Lynx. NOTHING.
Sorry Lynx, your bag is very poorly designed and your customer service needs attention.
XLYNXLOVER :(

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I understand your frustration BUT reading between the lines I am guessing you bought it from ebay or similar. If this is the case then a you could try and claim through PAYPAL or add an additional feedback input and tell the world the seller has sold you a parrot.

As far as Lynx the comapny are concerned they may be avoiding getting involved in a dispute between you and the seller as the bag may have been old stock lying around for years or possibly a copy.

xlynxlover

Visit site
Thanks for your post. No I did not buy from eBay. I purchased from Golf Warehouse.(that is what is on my Bank Statement, 19th June 2007).
It was advertised as a new model bag, highest quality. And obviously I cannot be sure but I do not think it could be a copy.
As for Lynx not getting involved. Wouldn't it be nice if they just acknowledged a customers greviance. Afterall the Bag does have a fault!!! Caused by their manufacture/ design. (if it's not a copy)

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanx for the additional info. I think you should now send a recorded delivery letter to the customer services manager detailing your issue with the poor quality with golf bag and ask him to respond within TWO weeks to problem.

Being a salesman I would say the bag was a birthday present for your young son along with the COMPLETE Lynx collection and he has been left disappointed for weeks now. This approach will knock down any barriers they may have adopted to a disgruntled customer and them and put it on a personal level.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
The attitude of some companies is still stone age and really short sighted.
Look at your problem, how many of us are now aware that Lynx have both customer services and quality problems. This will be passed on if any of our mates are thinking of buying. They have already lost customers.
Look at mine, one email to Footjoy asking if I could <u>buy</u> replacement insoles. Virtually by return, a free pair.
Now who's going to get the repeat custom?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
In fact if you do not receive a reply in two weeks start a new post with a link to their customer services e-mail address asking your fellow forumers to send them a note expressing our disappointment at the poor follow up service they are providing.

xlynxlover

Visit site
Hey everyone who has posted.......Thanx for the advise.
I have drafted a letter this aft will post in morning, have included this forum and pics of broken bag. Will follow up if any news.
Thanks again.

Enjoy your next 18.

LynxGolf

lynx-golf.com
Dear XLynxLover,

We are today in receipt of your recorded delivery letter. Our apologies that our own high standards have not been met on this occassion.

We are investigating why your e-mails have not reached us, with the high level of spam and virus e-mails we require tight filter controls for incoming e-mails though we never wish genuine customer complaints to be held up.

As a manufacturer we are very interested in identifying faults, even rare events such as this, to keep the highest standards possible however we are not the retailer and therefore cannot respond directly on these issues. As a previous post has said the source of the product or its nature, i.e. second hand, is impossible for us to tell. Please always revert to the place of purchase.

Internet purchases are always more difficult to resolve though we never accept that any account cannot satisfactorily handle issues and we appreciate feedback on accounts that do not provide the required level of service.

Given your numerous attempts to contact everyone involved in this purchase we will contact you privately to resolve this situation.

Yours sincerely,

Customer Care
Lynx Golf

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well done Lynx Golf.

I take my skip cap off to you for coming onto the forum and addressing the issue one of our members had with his bag.

Keep an eye on this thread as I am sure you have just increased the profile of your brand by posting a reply on here.

Thank you once again.

:D :D :D

xlynxlover

Visit site
Dear Lynx Golf.

Thank you for the posting on the Forum, I appreciate the communication as I did not think there would be a response.

Hopefully this problem can be resolved.

Thanks madandra ;-)

xlynxlover

Visit site
Hi everybody............

Result!!! New bag delivered today. Direct from Lynx.

Thank you to Andrew Walkington and Lisa Hill (customer services Equiam).

And thanks to all on this forum, especially Madandra.

Happy Christmas and A good New Year to all...

Mr K Rutter

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I would say 'Well done Lynx Golf'

They came on here and faced a disgruntled customer with courtesy, respect and have made xlynxlover a happy golfer once agian.

Well done Andrew Walkington who is a Director of Lynx Golf.