Look at this bunch of clowns

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
www.englishdemocrats.org.uk

Saw their party political broadcast for the London Mayoral elections the other night and what a joke. Scotland this, scotland that, london losing out because of scotland, blah blah blah.

What a complete and utter load of shite. Their campaign is completely out of context as they are basing their local election campaign on their criticism of general not local policy. A complete bunch of numpties in my eyes with a candidate who looks like a bespectacled poor-mans Dale Winton wannabee.

I am not a Londoner but from what I hear and what I read I hate Ken Livingstone with a passion, he is a complete a-hole, a terrorist sympathiser, a downright liar and a crook aswell, how much of his budget has been trousered on his cronies???

All I can say is that I urge any Londoners to vote for Boris!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have just seen it on the beeb and it is the nearest thing I have seen to racism in years. If he changes the words Sots and Scotish to an ethnic minority he would have been issued with a fatwa and hunted dwon by mad malitia.

We may spend more on health and students but there are large numbers of English students in our uni's and hospitals. Instead of Scots bashing, try and focus on the issues and not the country of origin of the person making the decisions.

We (the Scots) have had English PM's for decades.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
You are spot-on Andy, I thought that it was nothing short of racism and if the bullshit spouted by the guy was directed towards any ethnic group he would be in dire straits.

It is the biggest load of crap I have ever seen, I am severely offended by it as I deplore this sort of thing.

I sincerely hope that this prat and his party get severly reprimanded.

Also, who exactly are his target demographic group. Surely those retarded enough to swallow this tosh are also those too ignorant/lazy/drunk to vote.

Lets not beat about the bush, Matt O'Connor and his army of morons are no more than a well-dressed and slick version of the knuckle-scrapers that are the BNP.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Red Ken may not be much, but Boris as the alternative f.f.s? It's enough to make you weep. He may not be the buffoon he portrays himself as, but that only makes him all the more dangerous. I'd sooner have the BNP-liberal-gay alliance

Sorry MWJ but if you think that Boris is worth wasting the lead in a ballot booth pencil on, then perhaps its as well that Chatham ain't a London borough. Ken might not get my vote so the alternative will have to be one of them newts he's so keen on

big_russ

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What an interesting video presentation!!!!!

No, it was absolute b*#@%*@#s. You should do to him exactly what the late great Kenny Everett said, "Put 'em in a field and bomb the barstewards"

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Anyone interested in where the anti-Scot rhetoric stems from see here:-

http://www.parliament.uk/commons/lib/research/notes/snpc-02586.pdf

Personally, I think the guy has offered the most convoluted, contradictory and banal load of guff ive heard in a long time.

My boss is a Scot , my boss before that was a Scot and as far as I'm concerned I hope my next boss is a Scot. Top blokes.

Sure there's the odd nut but theres always one or two bad 'uns in any packet of peanuts no matter where they're grown.

This chap obviously know 'eff all about London if he thinks the Scots have given us deep fried mars bars - I've lived in London for 37 years and don't know of any chippies that offer such fare... and it goes without saying he clearly doesn't play golf either!

Everytime I set foot on a golf course I metaphorically doff my cap to The Great Triumvirate and Ol' Tom (Scottish and English) - thanks for giving me something interesting and rewarding to do with my weekends between now and the end of my mortal coil gentlemen.

The only rant I can possibly conjour up about the Scots is that I wish they would hurry up and produce a young lad that can knock the cap off Tiger!

Now there's something I'd like to see before I kark it :D

bill

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
When I was in Bolton working an elderly gentleman who had similar opinion to the clown in this broadcast accused me of coming over the border, earning my money and heading north with it ....... to which I replied YES, he was right and then I spend it in Asda, Tesco, Shell, BP, Next and M&S and the bloody stuff goes straight back down south.

Can someone explain why he brought IRN BRU into his argument? Pathetic flacid little man with pubic hair on his lip.