Lockers

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No lockers at all at my club. But my mates club have them but in the winter if the course was closed so was the clubhouse. we wanted to go for a game at a links but he couldnt get his clubs cos no one would open the clubhouse for him. Seems like more hassle to me.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our club done away with lockers when the refurbished the club house, but we are all badgering for them to return, not so kin for club storage, but so we can leave a few items of clothing in there as a back up.... For some reason our club has its own climate, I'm only 1/2 a mile in a straight line from our 2nd green, can leave home in bright sunshine and arrive to rain 5 mins later

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
No lockers at my place. Not bothered about that - though I think lockers should be available for juniors. They may be able to get to or from the club walking or on their bike - but with no lockers to keep their clubs they are rather stuck.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
£100 at Chesfield. Which I didn't mind paying as I had all my gear where I wanted it.

Trouble is I'm playing all my golf at Knebworth at the moment and there is a massive waiting list for full size lockers so everything is in the car boot :mad:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
£30 for us - with no increase recently. Me definitely a fan - clubs, shoes, balls and a wide variety of tat lives in there. Like others have said, I just roll up with my battery

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am on a waiting list to get one , be a few years I am told , last club I had one I used it to store spare golf shoes and boxes of golf balls , its the same as having a garage , we never put our car in there , it becomes a junk store room .....................so I wont get it in the end , it will be £50 I think ..........................EYG

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
Around half a cappuccino per week, seems good value to me, keep clubs, balls, practise gear, shoes et al there, wouldn't want to be without it or the trolley store.