Living for the weekeknd!!

russo

Club Champion
Visit site
So after a turbulent 18 months, both emotionally and financially, which finally came to an end last week, my wife has booked us in for a surprise weekend away at the Celtic Manor resort and the kids have been booked into a hotel resort where their every whim and want will be catered for as well (aka my sister :) Whilst she's indulging in the spa, she's managed to book me in a tee time on the Montgomerie Course on Saturday. Well excited, and nervous! The result of this spontaneous getaway is I now had to go and buy two new Cleveland CG15 wedges, a 52* and 58* as I don’t actually have any wedges at all. I was in the market for some anyway as my lessons have now started to focus on my short game so it kind of hastened the process along. A new footjoy glove, as I'd worn my Callaway one to death and some Srixon soft-feel balls also made the shopping basket. Ive been warned about the walking on the Montgomerie so i'm also looking forward to some time in the spa steam room to unwind and relax before dinner.

Many thanks to my pro for his advice and guidance yesterday on my shopping trip! Heading out to the range later today for some practice… :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 8

steviep

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I think you'll enjoy your round on the Monty. There are a few changes in elevation on both nines which test the hamstrings, and you definitely will have earned your time in the spa afterwards.