Live charity golf : rory dj wolff fowler 17th May

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I like watching Matt Wolff, odd swing, hits it a mile, and a future star in my view. Rickie is a solid choice. Solid game, streaky putter.

DJ and McIroy. Neither can putt.

I am guessing these 4 live near each other, and agreed to play in it.

D

Deleted member 1147

Doesn't exactly grab me. Rory v DJ would be interesting enough especially if they go for it off the tee in a bombing contest. Not sure the other two bring much to the table
What?
Rickie’s one of the most popular players on tour.
Wolff is a big hitting star of the future & already a winner on tour.

Wolf

Visit site
Doesn't exactly grab me. Rory v DJ would be interesting enough especially if they go for it off the tee in a bombing contest. Not sure the other two bring much to the table
Do you actually watch golf Homer ?
Wolfe average driving distance is ahead of DJ's. He's already made $1.9m in 2020 tour earnings and they haven't played in months.

As for the others Rickie brings more personality than DJ will ever offer.

Here's those driving stats...
https://scores.nbcsports.com/golf/averages.asp?tour=PGA&rank=08

NearHull

Visit site
As this is a live event, I presume I won't be getting it as I've suspended my Sky Sports subscription.
I also suspended Sky Sports however they emailed this info at the time.

Your Sky Sports subscription payment will be paused until live action resumes •All your sports channels, plus your recordings, will still be available to enjoy •As soon as live action returns, we will reinstate your Sky Sports subscription payment. Of course, we’ll let you know about this as soon as we get any news.