Littlestone Seniors team event.............Tuesday 2nd August 2022

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Anybody fancy making up a team to play in the Seniors 4BB Stableford event at Littlestone??
Team of 4, best 2 scores to count on each hole.
Standard summer green fee rate is £90.00
Cost to enter a team is £240.00 so that's only £60.00 a head and includes food.
Age limit is 55+
Let me know if interested.......
;););)
Fourball betterball

1. Smiffy
2. Chrisd
3. Spongebob59
4. IanM
5. Richart
6. Blueinmunich
7. Leftie
8. TXL

Reserves.
1. Fish

Texas Scramble

1. Smiffy
2. Chrisd
3. Blue in Munich
4. Richart???

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I could be persuaded if I can sort out additional games that week!

Hi Ian
this competition is part of the Littlestone Open Week and there are other competitions there starting from the Monday.
I am also possibly interested in playing in the Texas Scramble they are holding the day before (Monday 1st). It's a medal, teams of 4.
There are also the following events taking place....
Weds 3rd "Team Waltz" mixed Stableford
Thurs 4th Mixed Stableford event, same format as the one on Tuesday but with ladies able to play obviously!
Friday 5th Ladies and Gents mixed pairs Stableford.

I have tried to download an official entry form from their website but I don't think the link is working properly, as all I'm getting is a load of gobbledygook when I click on it.
I have emailed the club to see if they can send me an official entry form for the various competitions.
As I say, I'm keen to play in the Texas Scramble on the Monday too. I can easily get a couple of days off work, (I might even be retired by then!), and can think of no better place than Littlestone to spend a couple of days in the sunshine whacking golf balls!!
Green fee for these events are all £60.00 for visiting golfers. A bit of a bargain when you consider the quality of the course, and it should be in really good nick at that time of year.

If anyone else is interested in entering the Texas Scramble on the Monday let me know. As I say, it's a medal competition, not Stableford.

Last edited:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Latest.........

Fourball betterball

A team
1. Smiffy
2. Richart
3. TXL
4. Leftie

B team
1. Chrisd
2. Blueinmunich
3. IanM
4. Not Fish

Texas Scramble
1. Smiffy
2. Chrisd
3. Blue in Munich
4. Richart

Last edited:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
I am sure I can help out... just need to make 100% sure of my availability. A couple of things to sort out. I have downloaded an entry form ready for it! Assume rest of team are "in?" I could play in the Texas too potentially if not full...

But I am also thinking... I have never played The London Club... that's on the way down, not played Chart Hills and rest of Kent Coast since 1997 :)

EDIT: RYE anyone? :)

Last edited:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Latest.........

Fourball betterball

Team 1
1. Smiffy
2. Richart
3. TXL
4. Leftie

Team 2*
1. Chrisd
2. Blueinmunich
3. IanM
4. Spongebob59

*Looking for a volunteer to organise Team 2.

Reserves.
1. Fish

Texas Scramble
1. Smiffy
2. Chrisd
3. Blue in Munich
4. Richart???

Scramble good for me Rob, assuming a bed for the night.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 15344

Three more players and we can make another team up with Fish
What a shame Liverpoolphil and Paperboy aren't old enough
???

It’s ok - Fish can be on standby for you as it’s links so it’s prob going to be a bit too windy or too much rain on that day for you ?

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I am sure I can help out... just need to make 100% sure of my availability. A couple of things to sort out. I have downloaded an entry form ready for it! Assume rest of team are "in?" I could play in the Texas too potentially if not full...

But I am also thinking... I have never played The London Club... that's on the way down, not played Chart Hills and rest of Kent Coast since 1997 :)

EDIT: RYE anyone?:)

I'm probably playing Chart Hills on Friday this week, it'll be interesting to see how the work has gone. Rye is difficult to get on and is mainly 2 ball or foursomes, the London Club is good

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

EDIT: RYE anyone?:)
You do know there's two courses at the London. You'd need a buggy if you're going to play 36 in a day there.