Light Push trolley recommendations

Jason.H

Visit site
Hi I have a light push /pull trolley and got fed up with it blowing over in the wind. Not good with an expensive set of clubs. I ended up buying a Kaddey push/pull. Very stable in the wind which I like and rolls nicely. It is pretty heavy so in and out the car is a workout.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Things to consider when using in the winter. thicker wheels are easier to push but pick up more mud especially on chalk and clay courses. Thinner wheels are harder to push on wet muddy courses but pick up less.

Unless you carry then both the above points are not valid.

I had a motocaddy cube, great trolley in the summer and very stable.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Looking for a very light push trolley recommendation please

Can I ask why the emphasis on light? If it is for ease of pushing, you may find something slightly heavier but with bigger wheels rolls better and is less work if that was why you were after a light one..

Personally I won't look beyond ClicGear through years of solid use, weighs in between 9 & 10 kilos.

A Big Max Blade gets good reviews, comes in around 6.5 kilos.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I like the blade, great concept for those with small boots.

Like BIM, I have friends who have had click’s for years, never washed or serviced them and they felt less worn after 5/6 years than my push Stewart felt after 3 months in the dry weather using a light stand bag!

RW1986

Head Pro
Visit site
Can I ask why the emphasis on light? If it is for ease of pushing, you may find something slightly heavier but with bigger wheels rolls better and is less work if that was why you were after a light one..

Personally I won't look beyond ClicGear through years of solid use, weighs in between 9 & 10 kilos.

A Big Max Blade gets good reviews, comes in around 6.5 kilos.
Good point. Just one that is easy to push and feels light. So I shall definitely look at those two. Thanks

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I like the blade, great concept for those with small boots.

Like BIM, I have friends who have had click’s for years, never washed or serviced them and they felt less worn after 5/6 years than my push Stewart felt after 3 months in the dry weather using a light stand bag!
My Stewarts one is 2 years old and runs like new.