Late notice availability

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Played with @gopher99 today. He is a fine golfer and was great company for a round.

I achieved something I haven't done previously in 40 years of golf - a hole in one! 5 iron on the 12th ended up in the bottom of the cup. I couldn't see it from the tee and was looking around the edge of the green, then decided to take a look in the hole. There she was.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Captain’s Daybtodayb
Played with @gopher99 today. He is a fine golfer and was great company for a round.

I achieved something I haven't done previously in 40 years of golf - a hole in one! 5 iron on the 12th ended up in the bottom of the cup. I couldn't see it from the tee and was looking around the edge of the green, then decided to take a look in the hole. There she was.
..and it’s quite a challenging green…though you may not have used much of it…??

gopher99

Visit site

Thank you for the game today and great hole in one, that’s twice recently I have played with people and they have got a hole in one. I must be a lucky omen?. Thanks for putting up with me for the round today, really enjoyed my first visit to BL it’s a stunning course and such a peaceful place to play golf.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Not a great deal, we were lucky and kept it quiet. There were quite a few people around and also a wedding party so it could have become very expensive.
??
A pal of mine once got an hole in one on the 18th at Worksop. Apparently there were a good number of folk stood on the veranda and saw it happen. They gave him a round of applause as he took the ball out of the hole. One or two were ribbing him about how much it would cost him. He promptly jumped in the car and went straight home so he did not have to buy a drink. ??

evemccc

Visit site

Congrats - great achievement