Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
If my memory is correct recent winners:

Pepperel
-
Rose
Westwood
Willet

Know it is a minority sport but it is a shame the media etc. don't celebrate the success more.

Parsaregood

Head Pro
Visit site

Pepperel
-
Rose
Westwood
Willet

Know it is a minority sport but it is a shame the media etc. don't celebrate the success more.
Golf isn't a front page sport unfortunately, never has been unless it's open week. The open doesn't even have protected rights for terrestrial tv, just shows you where it's viewed

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Those interested in the game should celebrate but sadly it's not trendy or packed with money. The broadsheets do sometimes mention golf in their sports pages outside of major weeks and so it's to be hoped the British run of success may get a passing nod. I won't however hold my breath for it

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Those interested in the game should celebrate but sadly it's not trendy or packed with money. The broadsheets do sometimes mention golf in their sports pages outside of major weeks and so it's to be hoped the British run of success may get a passing nod. I won't however hold my breath for it

Could you expand on the ‘not packed with money’ comment please?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

Pepperel
-
Rose
Westwood
Willet

If only it was tennis. The good news is that we have strong depth in the sport. At least as players we can appreciate and enjoy them.