Kuch Again! Cheapskate Confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
But Mike is a street fighter and would fight dirty

Trust Paddy it would be a no contest even with the Frag on MH's side.

Any way back on topic, Kuch is a top bloke and taking a bit of flack for this but I wouldn't worry about the comments from a few members on a 2 Bob forum if I was him

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
TBH spanky ,even with all the mods backing him up, not a chance...lol...My money would still be on cabby and I'm not inclined to bet on uncertainty, this would have only one outcome😅

Agree Patrick both in a street fight and a war of words my money would firmly be on the Gabby Cabby from Dundee 👍

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Did i say you weren't allowed an opinion :unsure:

Nope I definitely didn't say that so that's you saying that...

Im not allowed say something derogatory about Gillis but you, others and Gillis can about Kuch🤔

Im now likened to a jealous ex teenager yet I haven't felt the need to aim petty digs at you 🤔

My opinion doesn't bother you yet you quoted it and called it pathetic because you didn't like it 🤔

Yeah you're right clearly it's all just me isn't it thats got the issue here 😂

Literally can't read that, never known an adult to use such a high emoji per paragraph ratio.

Bitter teenage ex.

Edit: Oops nearly forgot. 😉

Wolf

Visit site
Literally can't read that, never known an adult to use such a high emoji per paragraph ratio.

Bitter teenage ex.

Edit: Oops nearly forgot. 😉
Your right I am a bitter teenage ex clearly because you have better use of stooping to levels of insulting people that don't agree with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.