Kuch Again! Cheapskate Confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Keep posting like that and it will get closed. Leave it alone and the thread can continue, if it really needs to......

Not sure that the other thread needed closing tbh. Wasn't anything contentious or derogatory that I could see. Anyway I'm totally with Diablo on this. Totally appreciate others can have their views.

Kuch has made a rod for his own back, I'm glad he's been outed and hopefully a tad embarrassed, if not $95k better off.

RePete

Visit site
I think most people are now abandoning the "we don't know if its true" defense, and now are just going with, "Well, they had an agreement..."

Imagine if a large number of professional golfers decided to form an alliance and all agree to only pay their caddies something like minimum wage, plus meals. In the end, they could still find people to do the job. Even if they had to just find only people from poor countries.

This would surely embarrass the tours, and they would eventually probably have to step in and do something. Greed is not an easy thing to overcome.

As was mentioned on another podcast, just think if all Kuchar's caddy did was save him two shoots total in four rounds, that's over $500,000 that he saved Kuchar.

D

Deleted member 23270

Imagine if a large number of professional golfers decided to form an alliance and all agree to only pay their caddies something like minimum wage, plus meals. In the end, they could still find people to do the job. Even if they had to just find only people from poor countries.
Fortunately that would never happen as a good caddie can save a player quite a lot of shots.

RePete

Visit site
Fortunately that would never happen as a good caddie can save a player quite a lot of shots.
If you went to India, or Mexico, or Thailand, or Iran, or Zimbabwe, I bet you could find guys who could do a really good job with just a little training. And they would do it for very little because they don't have many choices.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think most people are now abandoning the "we don't know if its true" defense, and now are just going with, "Well, they had an agreement..."

This would surely embarrass the tours, and they would eventually probably have to step in and do something. Greed is not an easy thing to overcome.

As was mentioned on another podcast, just think if all Kuchar's caddy did was save him two shoots total in four rounds, that's over $500,000 that he saved Kuchar.
You can comment all you want about it, but only 2 people actually know the truth, and they ain’t speaking. So until one of them does, it’s all hearsay and speculation.

RePete

Visit site
And frankly, the same could also probably be said for the CEO of GM. You could probably replace the CEO with someone, with just a little bit of smarts, from Sri Lanka, and they could make just as good of decisions as the current bosses.

And they would do it for 1/50th of the current bosses salary. The only difference would be that he wasn't friends with all the Board of Directors, so he couldn't get them to pass pay raises for him and all his buddies.

RePete

Visit site
You can comment all you want about it, but only 2 people actually know the truth, and they ain’t speaking. So until one of them does, it’s all hearsay and speculation.
Apparently the caddie has indeed spoken. But I doubt that will change your mind either.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
And frankly, the same could also probably be said for the CEO of GM. You could probably replace the CEO with someone, with just a little bit of smarts, from Sri Lanka, and they could make just as good of decisions as the current bosses.

And they would do it for 1/50th of the current bosses salary. The only difference would be that he wasn't friends with all the Board of Directors, so he couldn't get them to pass pay raises for him and all his buddies.

Just want to get this clear
So are you accusing the boss of GM of corruption?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apparently the caddie has indeed spoken. But I doubt that will change your mind either.
You say “apparently”, not “ here’s the links to the interview with the caddy”
You seem stuck like an old record, is there nothing else that bothers you with the game?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I am accusing the boss of GM (and many huge corporations) of being no smarter or more talented than a giant swath of the population who would and could do the job for less.

Will you be putting yourself forward for any forum opportunities in the near future?

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am accusing the boss of GM (and many huge corporations) of being no smarter or more talented than a giant swath of the population who would and could do the job for less.
Do you do public speaking classes on how to wins friends and influence poeple?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

I was referring to your 2nd paragraph

This one:- “ And they would do it for 1/50th of the current bosses salary. The only difference would be that he wasn't friends with all the Board of Directors, so he couldn't get them to pass pay raises for him and all his buddies.”

Please explain your above comments

D

Deleted member 15344

Umm what the hell does any of this have to do with Kuchar and the accusations

Do we have what the caddy said yet ?

Other that it’s quite clear you are a returning member with a grudge because I suspect you have been banned - you are adding nothing to the forum right now beyond bad feeling. Grow up

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Kind of a shame...I was hoping he'd dig himself so deep into a hole that Mike would need a JCB to get in there and give him a straightener...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.