King Kenny - gone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1418
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

BBC Sport confirms that Kenny Dalglish has left Liverpool. Positive step by Liverpool IMO - going nowhere under Dalglish. I suppose it's back to the less stressful job of promoting the Slazenger K1 Speed driver and irons! :whistle:

Little Jockey

Club Champion
Visit site
The grumpiest, most mean spirited manager of all time. Good riddens, I am a Villa fan and I have to turn over when he's on Match of the Day.

He's make an excellent traffic warden!

T

thecraw

No surprise as I said yesterday he was the lazy choice. They got what they deserved.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A quote on SSNews TickerTape - He knows that League form was poor but wouldn't swap the Carling Cup for anything....

Really?

If so then Liverpool have done the right thing - get someone with just a tad more ambition.....

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site
:whoo:i posted on the KING KENNY,my mate text me to say MARTINEZ has been spotted at ANFIELD TO-DAY!!!!.

Oh dear.

In my opinion, not the best manager they could have gone for.

Maybe they've decided that challenging for the Carling Cup every season is the way forward....... :cheers:

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
37 points behid Man City, 17 points of CL places

Around £100m in transfers

I love the irony that it was announced on teh day that the man he replaced ( who was a supposed failure) announces his Engerland team for the Euros

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
About time. What an over-rated scottish twonk

The guy should be banned from football for dismantling the most entertaining team in Premier league history and then spending a fortune at liverpool and finishing down the league.

I pains me to say it but he aint no Fergie. Cant believe those dizzy scousers are dissapointed.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
About time. What an over-rated scottish twonk

The guy should be banned from football for dismantling the most entertaining team in Premier league history and then spending a fortune at liverpool and finishing down the league.

I pains me to say it but he aint no Fergie. Cant believe those dizzy scousers are dissapointed.

That Newcastle team that won.......... nothing. That lasted 2-3 years..........

Dizzy scousers who backed a manger that had previously won them 5 trophies in 4 years. Surely the same as the dizzy Geordies who beatified Keegan for a second time also.........how did that one work out then.

Last edited:

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
circus_clip_image002.jpg

du du du da du da loo da do do ....

Shaunmg

Head Pro
Visit site
He should have been given another season. In my opinion Liverpool were too quick in sacking Hodgson and too quick to sack Kenny. The club requires stability.

So who will they appoint? No brainer for me; Its got to be Gary Neville :rolleyes:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
37 points behid Man City, 17 points of CL places

Around £100m in transfers

I love the irony that it was announced on teh day that the man he replaced ( who was a supposed failure) announces his Engerland team for the Euros
But then again, this is just the England team. Most of the premiership (in fact irish league) could beat them on any given day. Euros and World cup (should they scrape in) are the two biggest anti climaxes of the football calendar.