Kids waterproofs

Bazep

Club Champion
Visit site
Howdy,
The wee man is coming on with his golf and is keen to play in rain, hail or shine. I'm thinking about getting him a set of waterproofs. He's 10, 5ft+ and still growing fast so I don't want to spend too much. Are there any brands I should look at or avoid?

Cheers

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have just bought my son some Nike waterproofs and on first glance they look very good.

I had been looking for a while and ended up buying them off ebay.

I looked in sports direct and they were rubbish quality and I looked at GG but they went for silly prices so ended up going somewhere in the middle for about £40.
The way kids grow I thought that was about right and if he looks after them I doubt if I will lose much money if any.

Bazep

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers gents, I had a look at the Nike in AG and they seemed decent. eBay is a good shout. I'll also look at stuburt - any idea where I could have a look (I.e. Stockists)?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry, pokerjoke, how disld the sizing come up on the Nike kids gear?
Thanks

My boy is 8 and the advert said 8-10 years.

My boy is very slender,the top fitted well and the sleeves were an inch too long but I don't mind that,however because hes so thin the trousers were loose at the top and he would need a belt but the length was very good.
As you can appreciate as kids come in all shapes and sizes it very difficult if you don't or cant try it on so don't buy anything without measuring and then asking the buyer for the exact sizes.