Status
Not open for further replies.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Because someone scores well in an IQ test it doesn't mean they are not capable of being a criminal or of carrying out reckless acts.
True. But completely irrelevant to my post that you quoted - a reply to Tashy's one that challenged KP's 'intelligence'!
Oh! And those posts were getting on for a month old! Are you 'a bit slow on the uptake'? :rolleyes:;)

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I am sure it is the usual cocktail of excuses, blaming her past/present/future poor-me crock of equine excrement.

The bottom line is that she is a recidivist criminal who knowingly and recklessly endangered the lives of others for the umpteenth time. I think we can safely assume that she has not been caught every time she drove illegally/drunk/high or some combination thereof. Any ordinary person would have seen the inside of Her Majesty's Clink by now. She is a public menace.
Tautology notwithstanding, I'm inclined to agree. There has to be a way in which she can be prevented from re-offending.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Unfortunately it can take a period of incarceration for some with substance abuse issues to hit their rock bottom; appreciate and understand the damage they are doing to themselves and those close to them as well as the wider community; then see the light and to decide to change their way of life and future. For some the excuses, justifiable or otherwise, are just the denial shroud they choose to hide behind…that shroud has to be ripped away.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
What was the rationale behind ITV interviewing her today? She refused to say anything about her criminal act and so it was just another excuse to be in front of the camera, sadly using her disabled son (whose now only sees at weekends) for self publicity.

She needs to be ignored once and for all. She has had her 5 minutes of fame. Unfortunately, I fear that the next time she is in the news could be when she kills some innocent road user.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What was the rationale behind ITV interviewing her today? She refused to say anything about her criminal act and so it was just another excuse to be in front of the camera, sadly using her disabled son (whose now only sees at weekends) for self publicity.

She needs to be ignored once and for all. She has had her 5 minutes of fame. Unfortunately, I fear that the next time she is in the news could be when she kills some innocent road user.
#160 ?

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
This is part of the reason the country is going down the toilet, there's no accountability or deterrent.
This woman shouldn't be on the TV selling her story, she be serving a long sentence in jail.
Same with these protesters gluing their faces to the road, lock them up, not overnight with a nice breakfast and a lift home. Give them 6 months and make sure they serve 6 months. Then see how they feel.
It's about time being arrested was a deterrent again and not just a nice breakfast and a £20 fine

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is part of the reason the country is going down the toilet, there's no accountability or deterrent.
This woman shouldn't be on the TV selling her story, she be serving a long sentence in jail.
Same with these protesters gluing their faces to the road, lock them up, not overnight with a nice breakfast and a lift home. Give them 6 months and make sure they serve 6 months. Then see how they feel.
It's about time being arrested was a deterrent again and not just a nice breakfast and a £20 fine

Not sure I would equate barreling down a road at speed in a Range Rover while off your silicon enhanced assets on drugs and booze with blocking traffic to protest climate change. One seems potentially murderous, the other an inconvenience. If you had said playing golf with a chipper, iron covers AND wearing a white belt with a waist size of 36", then I would be with you.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
True. But completely irrelevant to my post that you quoted - a reply to Tashy's one that challenged KP's 'intelligence'!
Oh! And those posts were getting on for a month old! Are you 'a bit slow on the uptake'? :rolleyes:;)
No, I can only read so much of KP gossip before my eyes glaze over so spread it out so it doesn't affect my driving.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

She seems to use her son as some sort of shield to deflect any flak. I think she was only there to self-publicise again while she should be in prison serving time. I still feel had it been any ordinary member of the public the courts wouldn't have been as lenient and she got away with it big time. To continue to hawk a career leaves a nasty taste

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

A very good friend of mine some years back, she was a nurse she was very good and very very Intelligen. However when it came to common sense. She was had none. I think KP is one of those people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tashyboy

Visit site
I've never heard of that phrase before but it did make me laugh. I'm pleased I didn't have a mouthful of tea at the time ?

To be honest LT, I debated with myself whether to type it or not. It is a derogatory term. BUT having a SIL killed by someone who had drink and drugs in there system whilst driving. Well bottom line I don’t have much sympathy with people like KP. ?

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
To be honest LT, I debated with myself whether to type it or not. It is a derogatory term. BUT having a SIL killed by someone who had drink and drugs in there system whilst driving. Well bottom line I don’t have much sympathy with people like KP. ?

I too have no sympathy for drink/drug drivers but i find your excuse for using such a phrase to be crass to say the least.

Tashyboy

Visit site
I too have no sympathy for drink/drug drivers but i find your excuse for using such a phrase to be crass to say the least.
Try mourning for someone killed by somebody like KP. sympathy don’t even come close. if you find it crass put me on ignore or report the post.

HomecountiesJohn

Visit site
Try mourning for someone killed by somebody like KP. sympathy don’t even come close. if you find it crass put me on ignore or report the post.

Spare a thought for the people who you are mocking by using that phrase. That phrase is and always has been used to describe mentally/physically handicapped disabled people. It's vile.

I couldn't begin to imagine what it is like to mourn the loss of family member caused by a drink driver nor am i defending Katie Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.