Just wanted to say thank you.......

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
to the lads that went on this years "Old Farts v Whippersnappers" meet.
Played at The Cuddington yesterday with BlueinMunich, Chrisd and Dando.
Whilst in the pro-shop sorting out the green fees, Richard (BiM) was pushing me towards the shirts on display, there was one in particular that I liked, and next thing you know he's bought it for me courtesy of a whip round that everybody contributed to at Forest Pines.
Totally unexpected and left me lost for words (which is not easy!!).
I was gutted not to be able to attend this year, but I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everybody involved for your generosity.
Rob

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
To be fair, Richard was towering over us threatening dubious things that involved a 9 iron if we didn't contribute...
And nobody was going to argue with him...😂

You deserve it Rob..lots of work and no benefit.

irip

Head Pro
Visit site
Richard must of put some money in himself, after our collection there was not enough to buy a bag of tees.
Cheers for all your organizing mate, was the best trip yet, can't think why.:whistle:

Enjoy the shirt mate, well deserved, and thanks for all your hard work:thup:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The only reason BIM pushed Smiffy towards the shirts was because Smiffy was browsing through the ladies shirts that were on offer!!

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To my eternal discredit, I stopped my mate from buying a ladies shirt in a pro shop earlier this year. Only after the words came out did I realise the opportunity that I had ruined :(

Bought meself a lovely GG snood, had it a couple of years and love it. Was told beginning of the year it was a woman's. Why did they not tell me in the club when I bought it.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We all appreciated the effort you made to pull the meet together and a great time was had by all. Just a small token of appreciation and hope you enjoy the shirt. Perhaps it can be one of the colours for next year's meet so we can all see it.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
We all appreciated the effort you made to pull the meet together and a great time was had by all. Just a small token of appreciation and hope you enjoy the shirt. Perhaps it can be one of the colours for next year's meet so we can all see it.

You wont easily find 48 golf shirts in sky blue pink with yellow spots in various sizes!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Perhaps it can be one of the colours for next year's meet so we can all see it.

I've tried to find a piccie of it on-line but no joy.
It's a white one with small, light blue spots all over it.
Very unusual, which was what drew me to it.
Funny thing is I think they are using American sizing in it because it wasn't available in S/M/L/XL like the others, it was marked 12/14/16/18 etc. I went for size 18 and it fits perfectly.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I've tried to find a piccie of it on-line but no joy.
It's a white one with small, light blue spots all over it.
Very unusual, which was what drew me to it.
Funny thing is I think they are using American sizing in it because it wasn't available in S/M/L/XL like the others, it was marked 12/14/16/18 etc. I went for size 18 and it fits perfectly.

Erm, them's woman's sizes!

edit: so that'll teach me to read from the start....