John Letters Swingmaster Set + assorted - Ideal for beginners!

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net
Won't get much interest from here I'd imagine, but would be remiss of me not to post them up.

Mens' John Letters Swingmaster woods and irons for sale, ideal starter set for beginners or those looking to return to playing the game.

Bought new from Direct Golf 18 months ago, these clubs have seen some use but are still in good condition and have plenty of life left in them.

The set comprises of

3wood, 5wood - Made with a hyper steel face, these low profile fairway woods also use a low centre of gravity that helps to get the ball in the air easier from the fairway or tee. Fitted with top quality, low torque, high modulus John Letters graphite shafts. Shafts have some slight bag rub, but nothing serious. Includes headcovers.

20, 23 degree hybrids - With a deeper centre of gravity, these hybrids makes are much easier to use than traditional long irons whilst a Hyper Steel face gives extra distance. Fitted with top quality, low torque, high modulus John Letters graphite shafts. Shafts have some slight bag rub, but nothing serious. Includes headcovers.

5-SW irons - Crafted from strong and durable 431 Stainless Steel, each of these irons feature a deep cavity undercut design to give magnificent forgiveness on off centre hits. A low centre of gravity helps to get the ball in the air for maximum distance. Heads have standard bag-chatter marks, but good condition overall. Each iron comes fitted with high quality True Temper steel shaft as standard.

NOTE: the 6-iron, 9-iron have some slight signs of stone-scraping on sole of the club, but this doesn't detract from the clubs' performance.

Fazer Golf FP5-201 Putter

irons1.jpgirons2.jpgputter.jpgwoods1.jpgwoods2.jpg6iron.jpg9iron.jpgwoodshaft.jpg
Also included in the sale are:

Benross VX5 4-iron, hardly used - fitted with True Temper Dynamic Gold Lite Shaft + Golf Pride grip
Skymax ICE IX5 52 degree Gap Wedge,
Dunlop TP Tour 12 60 degree Lob Wedge,

Sadly, I no longer have the driver or stand bag for the set, but overall this is a fantastic set of golf clubs for beginners, or for those looking to get back into the game.

All this for £125 delivered, or collection from Livingston, West Lothian. They're also on eBay & Gumtree... I'm open to offers for them too! :D

BrizoH71

Tour Rookie
brianhealy.net