John Letters Forged Master Model Irons, Project X 5.0 Shafts

Fraz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am selling my John Letters Forged Master Model Prototype irons, these are fitted with Project X 5.0 Shafts.

The 3i to PW are included.

The Irons have had a good years use but have been well looked after, cleaned after every round etc. Heads have a few bag marks, as to be expected from soft forged irons and there has been a bit of rubbing on the back of the head (as can be seen in the pic). Shafts are in great condition, the all important Project X stickers are still on there!

The Project X 5.0 shafts are slightly stiffer than "regular", but not a massive amount.

These irons are very, very long! As standard they are a 2 degrees stronger than usual (so about the same as RocketBladez etc!) and it is definitely noticeable.

The paintfil has been customised to orange, I could get this put back to black for you if you wish but would obviously delay postage as it will take a few days.

These irons are still £500 with Direct Golf - http://www.direct-golf.co.uk/johnle..._rifle_project_x_shaft_golf_irons/p12570.aspx

As a special, since it is December and I am in the Christmas spirit, I will let these go for £175 including postage. Payment via Paypal Gift.

Pick yourself up some forged iron goodness!

photo5-2.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

Example of the rubbing on the back of the head.

photo2-3.jpg