Jenson Button

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
HNJ

I agree real balls is riding the TT or NW200, not MotoGP or WSB. Having stood at the side and having a bike whizz past a few inches from your face, being on that bike must be something else.

If Foggy is\was a world beater he should have tried to gain the ultimate accolade, MotoGP Champion. In comparison Foggy will never be mentioned in the same sentence as Rossi, Doohan, Schwantz, Rainey and the like.

Andy

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
HNJ

I agree real balls is riding the TT or NW200, not MotoGP or WSB. Having stood at the side and having a bike whizz past a few inches from your face, being on that bike must be something else.

If Foggy is\was a world beater he should have tried to gain the ultimate accolade, MotoGP Champion. In comparison Foggy will never be mentioned in the same sentence as Rossi, Doohan, Schwantz, Rainey and the like.

Andy

Andy you are right, mostly, but I think Foggy was in a political, personal and 'offer' dispute(probably financial too) and then he got crocked anyway so we will never know.
Anyway I am a massive Doctor fan and have hailed him as the best of the best since he first took up the top class, he is someone who can and did take an inferior bike and win a championship on it (though it had improved by the end of season I must admit)but he still did it, I wonder if he can make it double figures in championship titles, what do you recon Andy?

I must take my kids to IOM, I havent been for a few yrs mainly because of them, I must go again soon. :D

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
I;m sure he will if the desires of 4 wheel driving don't drag him away from the 2 wheels HNJ.

I don't see anyone on the grid with the exception of Stoner on certain circuits that can give him a race.

When it comes down to it, the man is different class and can do things with his bike that others can only attempt myabe on their PS3 lol

Here's to another gr8 season starting next week.

Andy

colintrav

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I;m sure he will if the desires of 4 wheel driving don't drag him away from the 2 wheels HNJ.

I don't see anyone on the grid with the exception of Stoner on certain circuits that can give him a race.

When it comes down to it, the man is different class and can do things with his bike that others can only attempt myabe on their PS3 lol

Andy

Apologies for going Offtopic ,
Having a glance at your Clubs website

Very Impressed and Cracking pics ...

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site

Andy

Apologies for going Offtopic ,
Having a glance at your Clubs website

Very Impressed and Cracking pics ...

Thanks m8. If your up my way and want a game just ask.

Andy