I've Got An Itch

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I don't know why, but I keep looking at clubs on e bay. I like the ones I have and also realize that new ones won't improve my game but can't stop looking. I like Cleveland clubs and am "watching" some. They're a decent price (cheap) but I don't bloomin' need them. Why am I doing this?

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
you are not alone ,Idont need new clubs ,well maybe a new driver but thats another story. Im always looking at clubs on the bay and putting them on my watch list,never intending to buy them just interested in what they go for more than anything .Im the same with cars.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a bit like Women...
The day you stop looking is the day you die.....;)
Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
There's every possibility my current set, bought in January, will still be with me next year. That will be the first time I've kept a set for a year in nearly 6 years. 4 years ago I had 3 sets in the year. "My name is Brian and I'm a recovering club buyer."

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
To the tune of Camptown Races

Guess who won some 2nd hand clubs?
I did. I did,
Guess who won some second hand clubs?
Got them off the bay.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
To the tune of Camptown Races

Guess who won some 2nd hand clubs?
I did. I did,
Guess who won some second hand clubs?
Got them off the bay.

Second verse.

Are they genuine, are they genuine.
Head falls off with very first hit.
There not genuine. 😂

Hope the itch has gone Crazyface

GOLFER1994

Head Pro
Visit site
Every single day I find myself browsing eBay and second hand sites for clubs... Its a scratch that is never itched for me. Always something else I want even if I don't need it

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well they turned up yesterday bang on time and an hour later I was out on the course with them (I had things to do). So after 18 holes, my initial verdict? Fantastic !!!! I'd not played for over a week so was expecting a few duffed shots. But oh no. Amazing from the off. Arrow straight each time. Much better ball flight. Nips the ball off the turf with ease. Top line seems much the same but the face seems to be much different. Anyhoo, big smiles until 16 where I got tired but the irons were still going strong. Tried and got nice draw off the tee on 12 where it's needed but couldn't get with CG16's. Yup, we're gonna get on just fine. (I hope).