IT’s THE RAFFLE - 4 Ball Voucher for Moortown GC, Leeds

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s £5 a ticket to support my Wike Ridge GC Captain's Charity for Prostate Cancer UK.
The voucher will be valid until July 2023 with Sunday availability as well as midweek.

The green fee for a four-ball would normally cost between £460 and £520 & their B/Ball Open is £150 a pair if you can get in!
I'll be looking to sell, hopefully, in the next 3 to 4 weeks, 100 to 150 tickets so the odds are reasonable...... as well, of course, the Prostate Cancer cause being admirable.

If you’d like to invest, then payments to my JustGiving - Prostate Cancer UK Page with you quoting your Society/Forum & your name/’Handle’ used there.

Also add simply “MGC” ……. NOT!! Raffle entry!! so Gift-aid can be added.

Many thanks in anticipation!! @Dando @Marshy77 @BrianM @Whereditgo @Mel Smooth @SurreyGolfer @richart @moogie @chellie @need_my_wedge @AddisonRoad @Beezerk @JamesR @SwingsitlikeHogan @Lord Tyrion @Maninblack4612 @full_throttle

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I didn’t want to over-load the initial post BUT this is worth adding -

“Martin Heggie, Moortown Head Pro for 19 years, was inspired by Kevin Sinfield’s incredible charity raising achievements in support of his teammate Rob Burrow who has been crippled with MND. Rob played 493 games for Leeds Rhinos so Martin is facing the challenge to play 493 holes of golf in 7 (Rob’s Number) days & is doing this by playing every golf course in the Leeds and District Union of Golf Clubs - 28 clubs. This equates to 27 rounds and 7 holes in a week”

To support & boost his Charity effort https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/martin-heggie2 Moortown GC have offered all Leeds and District Club Captain’s a 4-Ball voucher for £200. To date I’m the only Captain to take it up in of support Martin & my own ‘Prostate UK Charity’.

All who join in with this can be assured that their money is going to two very worthy causes as well as receiving a very special welcome by Martin when this 4 ball voucher is redeemed.
Many thanks to those who have contributed so far. (y)(y)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s £5 a ticket to support my Wike Ridge GC Captain's Charity for Prostate Cancer UK.
The voucher will be valid until July 2023 with Sunday availability as well as midweek.

The green fee for a four-ball would normally cost between £460 and £520 & their B/Ball Open is £150 a pair if you can get in!
I'll be looking to sell, hopefully, in the next 3 to 4 weeks, 100 to 150 tickets so the odds are reasonable...... as well, of course, the Prostate Cancer cause being admirable.

If you’d like to invest, then payments to my JustGiving - Prostate Cancer UK Page with you quoting your Society/Forum & your name/’Handle’ used there.

Also add simply “MGC” ……. NOT!! Raffle entry!! so Gift-aid can be added.

Many thanks in anticipation!! @Dando @Marshy77 @BrianM @Whereditgo @Mel Smooth @SurreyGolfer @richart @moogie @chellie @need_my_wedge @AddisonRoad @Beezerk @JamesR @SwingsitlikeHogan @Lord Tyrion @Maninblack4612 @full_throttle

Just an up-date on this..... it's not been a week since I started on this but I have already covered the voucher cost & my Captain's Charity is getting a much-needed boost as revenue from the "Captain's Bunker" etc is a thing of the past with folk not carrying cash anymore.
Many thanks to all on here who have contributed... most appreciated. Also... PROD, PROD to those who said they were 'up for it' at the time!! :oops::rolleyes::cool::cool:

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Just an up-date on this..... it's not been a week since I started on this but I have already covered the voucher cost & my Captain's Charity is getting a much-needed boost as revenue from the "Captain's Bunker" etc is a thing of the past with folk not carrying cash anymore.
Many thanks to all on here who have contributed... most appreciated. Also... PROD, PROD to those who said they were 'up for it' at the time!! :oops::rolleyes::cool::cool:

Just to pick up on your captains bunker comment. I recently played a course where the notice by the captain's bunker had a QR code on. This was replicated with on the bar in the clubhouse. The QR code took you straight to a donation page. In the bar you could also pay a fee, I think it was £15, to excuse yourself for the year!

Maybe worth a try?