Island green golf clothing

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After a couple of lined sweaters for the winter and have seen these at a reasonable price.

Anyone know what the quality is like or have other suggestions ?

Ta.

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In my experience they are ok. The quality is ok but found they go a bit baggy after a while, for the price they are decent enough but don't expect them to last a long time.

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think they buy in from various sources so product sizing / quality can vary.

I was given a waterproof top when marshalling and the pockets went with 24 hours (as did several other peoples). On the other hand the caps provided were great.

Pays yer money and take yer chance I think.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I have had a couple of shirts which to be honest were pretty decent, lasted well, washed well. I recently picked up a couple of Cutter and Buck shirts from County Golf and they have been dreadful, both are ready for the bin after a handful of wears.

Personally I'm of the opinion you pay for what you get. Sometimes it's more economical spending a wee bit more.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
County Golf is always worth a look for bargains on branded stuff......not sure on sizes but lots of Adidas tops on there at great prices when I had a look last week.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I just bought a thick half zip jumper, tight firing half zip windstopper and a thin v neck jumper all island green and IMO there no diffrent to the more sought after brands at double the price,
Sizing is spot on, for me anyway I'm 5.10, 39-40" chest, 32" waist, and medium fitts me well on the tops, I will buy from that brand again as the price is worth it

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Got 4 polos and a few pairs of trousers. Large in polos, 36w trousers and both bang on. Rotated the polos over the summer and they’re all great. I’m not anticipating them lasting as long as the bigger manufacturers, but if they last half the length of time, I’ll just buy new in a year - 18 months and have the same outlay as buying the major brands.

I’d give em a go if I were you!