Is this a new way to persuade us to buy something different?

lion

Hacker
Visit site
Sorry Madandra, I love my Cobra.

Nothing better than ripping one away and feeling the jealous eyes of everyone else on the range as Homer says

ricardodaintino

Head Pro
Visit site
Health and Safety gone mad is the phrase I think is the most apt!

Due to H&S reasons AG could not remove the price labels from my new club because 16 year old staff cannot be trusted with white spirits.

Whats next??? Golf buggies with roll bars? Steel toe cap footjoys?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Can't believe the G10 is louder than the Sumo2!! I've heard other drivers at the range and on the course that make mine sound like a lullaby!

Peasents - the lot of them...........

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I can't believe that a driver would damage your hearing. If you play 18 holes, over four hours, you are probably only hitting it 12 times. This is hardly repetitive, and not allowing your ears to recover between knocks. Even playing 3 times a week, this is still only 36 hits, over 7 days.

If you are mad enough to hit 300 balls in an hour, in a covered range, then maybe ear defenders would be advisable (or a bobble hat, pulled down low).

Probably find this bloke had done 20 years operating a jack hammer before he took up golf.

Anyway, if your ears don't bleed with the first tee shot, you aren't giving it enough stick.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can also verify that the sumo2 is the loudest. Had one, hated the noise, stopped all the range playing. Very unnerving. Sold it! only took it on the course twice, I just couldn't get around the noise