Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
whose the favourite for this as I vote we have a whipround and get them mullered each night to reduce their chances ;)

Bill (bladeplayer) is the favourite as always :rolleyes:

Due to the fact that he is probably the most sensible when it come to alcohol consumption and can actually see the ball on the first tee :p

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank you STEPHEN no pressure then .

G1BBO €2 each should cover that ha ..

Big decision to make now lads , no rubbish, im playing pants at present , have Barton cup last 16 match Sat , had practice last night and was topping , slicing and the others TWICE , playing a fun 9 hole scramble tomorrow evening if i dont hit it better im pulling myself off the team , not fair on PP or the rest of the lads as we have got this far

I will be playing well for July tho , so no excuses from me

Last edited:

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For the 6 of us staying the thursday night as well I have got us an evening round at Rossmore G.C in Monaghan.

We are booked for 5.15pm and its €20 per head.

Is everbody up for that?

If you are staying the thursday and dont want to play Rossmore please let me know

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
For the 6 of us staying the thursday night as well I have got us an evening round at Rossmore G.C in Monaghan.

Is everbody up for that?

If you are staying the thursday and dont want to play Rossmore please let me know

I am well up for that!

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thank you STEPHEN no pressure then .

G1BBO €2 each should cover that ha ..

Big decision to make now lads , no rubbish, im playing pants at present , have Barton cup last 16 match Sat , had practice last night and was topping , slicing and the others TWICE , playing a fun 9 hole scramble tomorrow evening if i dont hit it better im pulling myself off the team , not fair on PP or the rest of the lads as we have got this far

I will be playing well for July tho , so no excuses from me

Went to range at lunchtime to try sort it out , .. maybe just maybe the recovery is afoot ..

actually i mean HOPEFULLY

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bill's playing with us lads,

Think the "fines" committee might make him have a 5 pint head start before tee off :) :cheers:

5 pints and i will be asleep on someones knee in a buggy or a bunker somewhere ..10 bottles a maybe ,ha ..

went to course this evening headed up to 180 mark on 18/10/18/10 &18th again, was pureing 5&6 iron on or near the green..

Sharpen the short game and bring on the ICC

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Is everbody up for that?

ive just been laid off 2 days ago, so angry and embarrassed at the same time, im going to have to scrounge from the parents untill my pay comes in next month to cover fri-sunday, so im afraid thursdays completely out for me..

hope this doesnt mess anything up :(

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
ive just been laid off 2 days ago, so angry and embarrassed at the same time, im going to have to scrounge from the parents untill my pay comes in next month to cover fri-sunday, so im afraid thursdays completely out for me..

hope this doesnt mess anything up :(

Horrible news mate

Are you staying overnight on Thursday, or is that out of the question now as well pal?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear that Malek :(

Understand about the Thursday fully and hope you are still ok for the rest of the weekend but if it changes and you can't make it please let me know as soon as possible so can let the B&B know.

You'll just need to win the sweep on the Friday and Saturday :thup:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
We made the Barton Cup quarters ,has to be played one or before july 13 .. wont be this week so that leaves only 2 weekends
5/6 th and 12/13 th.. whats the betting eh :eek:? team meeting Wednesday night