Irish Craic Classic 2014 Details and Deposits

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Liverpool to derry on the Thursday. my brother is driving both of us to concra for the Friday game!

planning to send my clubs over via myhermes!

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Less than three weeks to go now :whoo:

Anyone got a mate looking for a game on the Saturday or Sunday to fill the last of the spots?

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am so 50/50 health wise for this but shall persevere, shoulder cream crackered. might be ok after a few lagers (guinness is rank)

roll on the 3rd :)

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am so 50/50 health wise for this but shall persevere, shoulder cream crackered. might be ok after a few lagers (guinness is rank)

roll on the 3rd :)

Rest up Gibbo you will need it. Those pints won't lift themselves and don't taste right through straws.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
on a run of shocking bad golf , wouldnt mind but i think im hitting ball ok , just not enjoying being out there ,
need a swift kick up rear , was so looking forward to Concra especially , be lucky to break 100 at this rate .. excitement dwindling

#feelingsorryformyself :D

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
on a run of shocking bad golf , wouldnt mind but i think im hitting ball ok , just not enjoying being out there ,
need a swift kick up rear , was so looking forward to Concra especially , be lucky to break 100 at this rate .. excitement dwindling

Man up :) there are some of us that think that scoring under 100 at Concra is a result :)

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Aye right, we have heard all that before from you :rolleyes:

Right before you go out and shoot the lights out and win the ICC and take home all the prizes........TWICE!!!!!!!

Hope you know now I'm organising that you are cut a shot for each previous win :eek:

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Aye right, we have heard all that before from you :rolleyes:

Right before you go out and shoot the lights out and win the ICC and take home all the prizes........TWICE!!!!!!!

Hope you know now I'm organising that you are cut a shot for each previous win :eek:

its the only way i will get cut Steve:D ,

7 x .1's in a row dont lie mate , 6.4 to 7.1

P.s my excuses last time were i didnt like links golf ha .. no excuses this time . be warned im coming for a hattrick of titles mate