Ireland mega meet 2015

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
£300 smackers winging your way Scott. You should also have got £60, back in 3rd March, from me, for Chiefi0.... did you??
Hope you have a good time at Alwoodley.... have been on there a couple of times recently with Mark & its in very good nick..... as is Seaton for those who want another opportunity the following Sat.... All the best

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Proper job...... of yes of course.... I can almost remember those days, Glyn:D

Pretty sure he got that payment mate as that was for alwoodley this Sunday.

Scott I will send payment for my 3 either Wednesday or Thursday. I owe 875 total right?

Ah... thanks Josh.... I'd thought it'd show on Mega Ireland monies... that explains it.Ta :thup:
Good luck on Sunday..... good round waiting at Seaton if you dinna :thup:
AND..... how the hell did you get Robin to agree....
H4H Challenge Josh 19.0 vs Fish 20.7 :whistle:

Last edited:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
AND..... how the hell did you get Robin to agree....
H4H Challenge Josh 19.0 vs Fish 20.7 :whistle:

He'll have a few months head start on me now, gives me more of an incentive to get better quickly and get back on my horse.

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
He'll have a few months head start on me now, gives me more of an incentive to get better quickly and get back on my horse.

Dont worry Robin I aint pulling up any trees at the minute. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery. All the best.

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Pretty sure he got that payment mate as that was for alwoodley this Sunday.

Scott I will send payment for my 3 either Wednesday or Thursday. I owe 875 total right?

I did mate and yes thats bob on 875 balance left for all 3 of you guys :thup:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ok Bud sent that through this morning. Thanks for all the organising, appreciate it. See you on Sunday.:thup:
Yippeee.... :whoo: ...... so that's the 'Youth Club' Bus full again. :thup: Just need these guys to get a few qualifiers in!! Enjoy Alwoodley fellas

D

Deleted member 17920

Do u need anyone to drive the funds with u? As my licence covers it
Just sorting that bit out, hopefully will let you know next week, would be ideal if you could drive as well.