Intelligentgolf - New look !

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Intelligentgolf has recently updated its member booking journey for booking tee times. When booking a tee time on the web or in the app, you will notice a new look to the member booking screens
We hope you like the new look.

Intelligentgolf . . . if your are reading this . . .
I do NOT like the new look - I was very happy with the old look - have you got nothing better to do that spend time changing stuff that didn't need changing ?

Attachments

• IG.png
    IG.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 36

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Intelligentgolf has recently updated its member booking journey for booking tee times. When booking a tee time on the web or in the app, you will notice a new look to the member booking screens

I do NOT like the new look - I was very happy with the old look - have you got nothing better to do that spend time changing stuff that didn't need changing ?
We're not with IG but this looks a pretty standard arrangement for tee booking

AddisonRoad

Visit site
TBH I don't like the new look - I think you have to concentrate a lot more on the tee sheet to see who's playing. It doesn't work well for a mobile format

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Both my clubs are on it.

Rarely does anyone like the new version of anything! But this time next year you'll have forgotten there was a previous version!😁😁
Or...provider ignores complaints, toughs it out, and a year later the complaints have subsided...which erroneously causes the provider to conclude and claim that people just dont like change, and in a year will be fine with it...

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of the the things I have noticed is

use it on a computer and the via the club website it has a calendar in the date box

use it on a phone via the club website and it does not

How weird.

The main thing I do not like it is when you have it ready on the time you want, waiting for it to click over at booking opening time the times jump down a few lines when you refresh.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Sorry to see you still have a lot of covid at your course

YandaB

Visit site
One of the the things I have noticed is

use it on a computer and the via the club website it has a calendar in the date box

use it on a phone via the club website and it does not

How weird.

The main thing I do not like it is when you have it ready on the time you want, waiting for it to click over at booking opening time the times jump down a few lines when you refresh.
The IG announcement said that this was specifically avoided:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218_135930_igMember.jpg
    Screenshot_20240218_135930_igMember.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 23

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
No, that was something ar more awful!😢

Functionality is fine. Just need get used to the visual... there will be a reason why they did the update, they wouldn't spend the money if they didn't need to! They are not a (insert what you will here!)
If when you say "functionality is fine" you mean that you can get what you need done if you make enough effort, then as a general rule, yes.
But the user interface to IG is absolutely dire; utterly unintuitive.
And the worst thing about IG is that their support team never acknowledges any problems.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I hadn't seen this, but I've just looked at yeah, it looks awful. The old look was a lot clearer, this one looks cluttered by comparison.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wasn’t aware, just updated. I’m not the sort of person who is against change normally, but this looks awful, can’t see any benefit to the change.