Indoor studio ? If money was no object....

Green Man

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How much height would you realistically need? I'm thinking of building some sort of outbuilding in the garden which I could use as a golf sim, but max height without planning permission is 2.5m, which I think is almost certainly nowhere near enough :(
Dig down.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
money no object?

i‘d be asking Foresight to build a room with GCQuad. they can supply everything, fit everything and ensure it works.

thanks very much indeed.
I knew a guy who did exactly (well, maybe not GCQuad, but certainly top of of the range kit) this!
Then again, with plenty of room beside his mansion beside Wentworth's 1st, it was probably pocket change!
And FWIW, he was unimpressed with Denis Pugh telling him what he needed to do when he'd specifically told him that there were certain limitations to his movement - from previous (Irish) sporting injuries!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
How much height would you realistically need? I'm thinking of building some sort of outbuilding in the garden which I could use as a golf sim, but max height without planning permission is 2.5m, which I think is almost certainly nowhere near enough :(
It’s not mate. My beams were 8’ and I was swinging up to an 8 iron between them until I got the raised. 10’ is the recommendation but mine are 12’ due to the best way to brace them.