Incredibly stupid golfer.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
If you are going to wrestle a crock, you need 2 people who both jump on its back at the same time , but you also need a pre-looped rope to tie its gob shut.

This guy is a loon,

Fragger- Dundee :)

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I read it was golf story too, read that he'd hit his ball over near the alligator. That story was way better, and made him look even stupider, if that's possible. Why would you go anywhere near one of those things.

Foliage Finder

Head Pro
Visit site
Lesson #1 I learnt in rugby...it hurts much more to back out of a tackle than it does to fully commit!

If it wasn't for the alligator's advantages in size, power, weaponry, natural instinct to kill and devour large animals, I'd have given the guy that advice! Absolutely idiotic.

Clearly suffered from a negative swing thought as he went in for the head there.

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I read it was golf story too, read that he'd hit his ball over near the alligator. That story was way better, and made him look even stupider, if that's possible. Why would you go anywhere near one of those things.

Yup, allot less stupid if there was a pro V at stake. Still not sure I would have taken it on, unless said pro V was brand new! :thup:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Played iberostar Cancun a couple of years ago. gorgeous course. Gave Missis Tash a major rollicking for parking golf buggy 6ft away from a croc that size on video.

anyway a few months after we left an American guy had half his hand removed by a croc on the golf course. he said there were no signs on the course and was suing Iberostar. There are loads of signs. Furthermore, iberostar had footage of the men getting chicken from the breakfast buffet bar to feed the crocs which they did not know about. Croc tried dragging man into pond til mate smacked it over the head with a rock. Some folk are as thick as pig muck.

Thexindi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've seen some stupid things on a golf course but this guy takes the biscuit!

https://youtu.be/AnD70z1be3w

I generally try to not slate people for the small tiny idiot things we do in life
But him he deseves the biggest slating there possibly can be, What a freaking moron.

If that animal would have really hurt him, people would have blamed it instead of the moron too