In your Christmas stocking you can have…

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
One of the following:

1. 20% Cut in Handicap
  2. Hole In One
  3. New Bag of Sticks
  4. Board Comp Win
  5. New Golf Wardrobe

Which and why?

I'd have to go with the handicap cut as the thing I long for most

And for kicks and the real reason for the post:

Which One would you give as a Christmas Gift to which GM forumer & why?

I'm going to give Tashy a Hole in One in front of his regular 4-ball, mainly so we can all enjoy the way he'll describe the event in the forum post, enjoy mate

I doubt I'll post much over the weekend (playing Sat & Sun) so Merry Christmas all

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'd take the Comp win.....although the ultimate goal is to lower the handicap, winning a board comp gets your name in "lights" forever.

I'd give Fragger a 20% cut - down to 16 isn't out of the question for him if he extracts his head from his ..................:thup::rofl:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Board comp for myself, I came 2nd in 3 board comps this season 😟

I’d give a new wardrobe to Smiffy, but then again, you can put a pig in a suit and it’ll still grunt 😜😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
20% cut in handicap please

its what im working towards.. what I really want

Hole In One (tech had one on a pitch and putt when I was 14)
New Bag of Sticks (got them last year)
Board Comp Win (not too fussed)
New Golf Wardrobe (always updating)

handicap for me please!

Break90

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I’ll take a Hole in one please, never had one.

id gift a 20% cut to anyone between 5.5 and 6.8 trying to get to cat1 for the first time.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
1. handicap cut ... why on earth would I want to make life harder on myself? The cut will come when I deserve it.
2. Hole in One ... yeah, nice. But please on an occasion where there is a few people around to see it, but not so many that the obligatory celebration afterwards financially ruins me.
3. New bag of sticks ... now we are talking ... even though ... I kinda like my clubs and can't really imagine any that work a lot better for me or I would have bought them by now
4. Board comp win ... now, that would be something. I'd really love to see my name up on that board.
5. wardrobe ... no, thanks. I have more polos than I can possibly ever wear already. I really don't need more clothes.

So, dear Santa ... overall I am a pretty content golfer, but if you could drop a board comp win on me at some time in the future, that would make me really really happy.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Its a toss up between the buzz of a hole in one, preferably on a busy comp day, or a set of Titliest 718 T-MB irons, which I'm fighting the urge to buy. Think I'll go for the hole in one for the buzz you get when it drops and the buzz you get in the bar afterwards.

D

Deleted member 15344

Set of new clubs for me - titleist CB forged

Think Rich needs a good new wardrobe:thup:

D

Deleted member 15717

I'd take scratch club champs board win please. The 20% handicap cut to get to Cat 1 for the first time would be nice...but club champs would be the real deal

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Definitely the cut

Just bought new sticks

Had 2 hole in one's

On the board a number of times

Can buy stuff as wanted

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's a tie between handicap cut as that would give me a bit of a buffer in single figures having only been there for a week previously and the Hole in One, I've never had that feeling and being sporty I've achieved most of my other sporting goals like 100 in cricket, 5 for in Cricket, Hat trick in rugby, Hat trick in Football, 180 in darts but NEVER had the hole in one and golf is the sport I love above all others !!!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a tie between handicap cut as that would give me a bit of a buffer in single figures having only been there for a week previously and the Hole in One, I've never had that feeling and being sporty I've achieved most of my other sporting goals like 100 in cricket, 5 for in Cricket, Hat trick in rugby, Hat trick in Football, 180 in darts but NEVER had the hole in one and golf is the sport I love above all others !!!
very nice CV am sure it will come .