Im from the UK and want to submit a score in Canada for my WHI

EH98

Visit site
I've moved from the UK to Canada and plan on staying for a couple of years. I want to submit scores for my World handicap index whilst playing over here. Does anyone know how I can do this? I've got a world handicap from playing in England, but the My England Golf app does not include Canadian golf courses.

IanMcC

Visit site
Send your handicap record to your Match & Handicap representative at your club in England. Include the slope, course rating and par of any Canadian course on your last 20 rounds. Your rep will be able to enter these on your record, bringing you up to date.

rulie

Head Pro
Visit site
That seems a hard and awkward scenario. I’m the opposite- a Canadian who plays multiple rounds in Scotland. I can easily input those scores immediately into my Canadian WHS record and the Scottish courses show up in the course options, including course and slope ratings for tees played.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That seems a hard and awkward scenario. I’m the opposite- a Canadian who plays multiple rounds in Scotland. I can easily input those scores immediately into my Canadian WHS record and the Scottish courses show up in the course options, including course and slope ratings for tees played.
just an opinion
I would expect the authorities imagine a lot of their players playing in Scotland but not so much in England (many Scottish courses were already rated long before the WHS came in to effect in the UK).

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
just an opinion
I would expect the authorities imagine a lot of their players playing in Scotland but not so much in England (many Scottish courses were already rated long before the WHS came in to effect in the UK).
I'm pretty sure all Scottish courses were rated according to USGA specs well before WHS

Alan Clifford

Visit site
I've moved from the UK to Canada and plan on staying for a couple of years. I want to submit scores for my World handicap index whilst playing over here. Does anyone know how I can do this? I've got a world handicap from playing in England, but the My England Golf app does not include Canadian golf courses.
i send foreign scores to my club in England. Will you still be a member of club in England? Will you be joinging a club in Canada which will give you a handicap on their system? Unfortunatly, the "World" in WHS only means that you can use your handicap in another country not that there is any joined up handicap recording technology.