igMember app booking

RichA

Visit site
Don't know how widely used it is, but the igMember app hasn't been working for bookings for our club for a few days.
Anyone elsewhere experiencing issues or is it just our place?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ours is working OK, so may be your club. Do know there has been an update recently, as the booking sheet interface is completely different...noticed it a couple of days ago, so maybe it is related?

RichA

Visit site
Thank you. One of our guys had heard that the platform was being updated but we're all just getting a blank screen for the booking system.

And just as I'm about to post the above I give it one last try and it's started again working after 4 days.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
IG has just completed a new booking form. Went live this week. Working fine on the club's website.

Sorry I do have it on the app as I use the club's website to do all tee booking.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our's is working fine.
Have you tried reinstalling the app?
Our one appears to have a new look so there has been an update.

Last edited:

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
This latest update from IG just compounds what a wretched system it is.
They've obviously rolled it out without anywhere near enough QA.
As a retired database designer and application developer I am appalled at how unfriendly and unintuitive the whole system is.
For sure, if you persevere you can get what you want done. Far too many non computer literate people just accept this. "That's how it works", they say. Well, it shouldn't be like that.