IG App

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can I have the app on my android phone AND on my PC?

I went onto my PC to download the app and somehow the PC new about my phone and by magic the app appeared on my phone. It looks line I can see and do all I want to do on the phone e.g. input scores but I would like to be able to do that on my PC. Why? Because I have fat fingers and I prefer a full size keypad that the fiddly phone screen. I'd like to photo my card, put it in the box come home and input my score on the PC - is that possible?

D

Deleted member 15344

You don’t need the APP on your PC

Your clubs website should have a members link on it and from there you have all the IG stuff

balaclava

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You don’t need the APP on your PC Your clubs website should have a members link on it and from there you have all the IG stuff

I can see and do many things by accessing (as a member) my clubs web site but there is nothing on there that will let me enter my competition round scores.

D

Deleted member 15344

I can see and do many things by accessing (as a member) my clubs web site but there is nothing on there that will let me enter my competition round scores.
Ah - yes you will only be able to do that via the APP then

I’m not sure if they do a desktop App that gives the same functionality but they do one for a Tablet