If you stopped playing golf today, what would your next hobby be?

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
I took up archery this year and have not played golf since May , i cannot see me playing now until the spring . Love the archery and having only shot since August , i am up there with the best of them at the club

D

Deleted member 1740

i’ve not played since H4H and I doubt i’ll play again until Sunningdale tbh.

I’ve started playing 6 aside again and been going the gym. I’m thinking about getting back out on the bike in the spring though I won’t be wearing no Lycra!!

Wolf

Visit site
Hmm🤔..
Would probably ramp up my gym sessions and maybe look at some sort of competing in a masters category just to challenge myself.

Get Mrs Wolf to teach me how to ski properly. Plus some other sort of outdoor activity like trekking. I hate being indoors to long.

Dibby

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hmm🤔..
Would probably ramp up my gym sessions and maybe look at some sort of competing in a masters category just to challenge myself.

Get Mrs Wolf to teach me how to ski properly. Plus some other sort of outdoor activity like trekking. I hate being indoors to long.

Masters category of what? Weightlifting?

I have no idea what I would do, only just started playing golf seriously!

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Used to do a lot of hill walking before taking up golf 3 years ago. Golf has completely taken over, and I’ve only been walking one weekend this year. Shame because I love it, need to get back into next year.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Running and hill walking.
Started doing a bit of running the last few months, thoroughly enjoying it.
Haven't been up on the hills in a couple of years now.

DCB

Visit site
I came to this crossroads in 2014 after an accident. Took a year before I tried swinging a wedge and another before I swung a driver, but, got there in the end. Still able to play and enjoy my golf in the warmer weather.

Got a bit more involved in my photography to fill the void. Don't give up too early, you never know, you might still be able to play.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The most likely reason for me to give up golf is because my body has become no longer able to put up with it.

So something armchair based.

Wolf

Visit site
Masters category of what? Weightlifting?

I have no idea what I would do, only just started playing golf seriously!
Masters bodybuilding category just to challenge myself, I've trained plenty of Competitors before but never gone out and done it myself. But all while I have gold I'll be sticking to that