If there was a general election tomorrow ..........

How would you vote?

• Conservative

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Labour

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Lib dem

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • other

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Protest vote (Leave blank)

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone who voted for a party that has Abbott in a prominent position should not be allowed to vote and should be put in a padded cell for their own safety.

D

Deleted member 18121

I know it's not a lot of votes.... But genuinely surprised at how many people said they'd vote Tory right now. If any party has shown complete ineptitude, complete incompetence and complete disregard for the voters wishes then it's them.

Simply not to be trusted .

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
So after the whole weekend, the party with the biggest support is anyone but lab, cons, lib
Second tied is no-one/spoiled vote and tories
4th, behind anyone and no-one is Labour
What a joke the lot of them are.
Never mind they'll all be looking forward to their 2.7% pay rise in 11 days

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So after the whole weekend, the party with the biggest support is anyone but lab, cons, lib
Second tied is no-one/spoiled vote and tories
4th, behind anyone and no-one is Labour
Problem is though they will all be up for re-election one day.
If nobody votes we will end up with ?
And if you don’t vote you should not be able to complain! (According to some).
What a mess .

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I know it's not a lot of votes.... But genuinely surprised at how many people said they'd vote Tory right now. If any party has shown complete ineptitude, complete incompetence and complete disregard for the voters wishes then it's them.

Not as surprised as I am that anyone would vote for Labour with the current lineup on the front bench. What a bunch of complete twazzers.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site

I suspect some people will always vote Tory come what Teresa May. Plus I expect that Corbyn will frighten off any Tory voter that was vaguely thinking about voting Labour. Lib Dems are almost anonymous so in a way it could be a good thing that they will still vote Tory as some of them may well have gone even further right. I expect if/when Farage gets a new party going some will go to him as UKIP are probably too far right for most.

D

Deleted member 18121

I suspect some people will always vote Tory come what Teresa May. Plus I expect that Corbyn will frighten off any Tory voter that was vaguely thinking about voting Labour. Lib Dems are almost anonymous so in a way it could be a good thing that they will still vote Tory as some of them may well have gone even further right. I expect if/when Farage gets a new party going some will go to him as UKIP are probably too far right for most.

so essentially the people are "forced" to vote Tory as there is no viable alternative......what a sad state of affairs.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

If you include their AVERAGE expenses (based on 2017/18 figures) the average MPs new pay will be....

£257,489.65
Average

All in it together

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

When the worst government in living memory can’t be ousted it says a lot about the opposition. If Labour had a different leader they would have a double digit lead in the opinion polls... if only poor old Jo Cox had not nominated him as a leader candidate at the very last minute things could have been soo much different. A real “Sliding Doors” moment.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
If you include their AVERAGE expenses (based on 2017/18 figures) the average MPs new pay will be....

£257,489.65
Average

All in it together

Slightly disingenuous as expenses is not normally classed as wages. As in theory you are supposed to have incurred a cost yourself to claim the expenses. As I do a lot of travelling my exes this year will be well over a quarter of my wages but financially I do not see any benefit from them.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Slightly disingenuous as expenses is not normally classed as wages. As in theory you are supposed to have incurred a cost yourself to claim the expenses. As I do a lot of travelling my exes this year will be well over a quarter of my wages but financially I do not see any benefit from them.

So for the MP who pays his/her partner £50,000 a year to be his/her work from home secretary, what would you call that?

There's also a big difference between well over 25% of your wages and over 230% of their wages.