Idiot or not?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No problem with his decision to cover his body in tattoos as that is his choice to make but a definite idiot bordering into king of the knob territory for changing his name to that stupid monicker. I would have thought he perhaps needs to look at other aspects of his life (personal grooming, weight, social behaviour) to find the real reason he can't get a date. Doubt very much its purely down to the tattoos

Wolf

Visit site
Anyone wanting to tattoo their face should fall under some mental health act and be taken away for their own good.
A respectable tattooist is supposed to get a consent form filled out to show the person is of sound mind and state for any facial tattoo due to all the comebacks on them legally if it can be found the person was mentally unstable. This can then be checked by a Dr and wavered if all OK. My tattooist has known me 20 years done so much work for me, never on my face but still always makes me fill one out regardless.

That being said you will find many more than that who will do the work regardless of health questionnaires or documentation

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A respectable tattooist is supposed to get a consent form filled out to show the person is of sound mind and state for any facial tattoo due to all the comebacks on them legally if it can be found the person was mentally unstable. This can then be checked by a Dr and wavered if all OK. My tattooist has known me 20 years done so much work for me, never on my face but still always makes me fill one out regardless.

That being said you will find many more than that who will do the work regardless of health questionnaires or documentation

Should be made to put aside additional money to remove it as so many fall into *depression then ask the NHS for an operation.

*assuming since I've heard it at least twice.

Siolag

Visit site
There is a whole movement of guys out there that want to blame women for them being unable to attract women. It’s called “Incel” or involuntary celibacy. The attitudes some of them have are very scary indeed.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Bit odd that he complains about folks judging him by his appearance when what he has done tattoo-wise is surely primarily about...appearance.

As far as tattoos are concerned - well my lad as got pretty much full sleeves and quite a lot on his legs - much to Mrs Hogan's despair - though she is used to it now. She just asks/pleads that he doesn't have anything done on his hands, neck or face, because - though my mum was OK with his tattoos - my 89yr old MiL is so judgmental about folks who have tattoos that he covers them up whenever he visits her. Which is a pity. But she is just very judgmental and unfairly so...

Why has he had them done? Because it is not at all uncommon these days for teens and 20-somethings to have tattoos - especially with followers of his music scene (seriously heavy metal) and those involved in clubland.

Last edited:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Maybe he should take out adverts in Braille as that’s the only way he will find someone who doesn’t mind what he looks like.

Unless he finds Britain’s most tattooed woman and they start admiring each other’s etchings 👍

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
An idiot like that would never have worked for me when I was an employer .................................... and I mean NEVER!