I need drills...

BomberSRL

Head Pro
Visit site
I used some of the apps available to keep things interesting, quite good to monitor your progress if nothing else.

Nobadnomad

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
OK, cards on the table. I'm not a very good golfer...

I get to play about 15-20 times a year and don't practice. I play off 22 and have been steadily going up since I joined a club 2 years ago from 21.1 to 22.4 and I have decided it is time to actually see if I can do something about it and improve.

I have purchased/received for Christmas a decent practice net and mat and a Skytrak launch monitor to set up in my garden and a putting mat

My biggest weakness with my game is consistent ball striking. Quite a few tops/fats occur during a round or a big old slice. Occasionally it will be a massive hook, but that just shows how inconsistent it can be with many faults creeping in every now and then.

I would like some drills I could practice to help stop the poor hits.

Appreciate this is quite a generic ask, so please let me know if you need anymore info!

What you need to do first is establish goals then you can train towards them
What are you aiming to do and how quickly, without some kind of plan you are going to give up

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I have purchased Intelligent Play, was £39.99 gives me access to the lot. but lots of good drills that give you the ability to track your drills too. (I am not sponsored) just thought it was quite cool!

I had this last year. It was OK and the drills were good as was the ability to track progress. However I thought it was expensive for what it was and didn't renew

BomberSRL

Head Pro
Visit site
I had this last year. It was OK and the drills were good as was the ability to track progress. However I thought it was expensive for what it was and didn't renew
Not sure I would renew after this year. But when you get a bit of 'head fuzzyness' on the range its a good go to to concentrate the mind.