• Penelope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bugs Bunny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Regardless of the current climate the fact remains the Tories have been proven by an ITV news show that they are indeed the highest taxation party.

If it's on ITV it must be true then.....not! :(

They actually took the Tories from the 70s and terms in the 80s & 90s and labours in the 70s and recent one. They came to 40.25% for the Tories and 39.75% for Labour, it was a fact, the same as stealth taxes introduced in the form of VAT after an income tax reduction.

I myself with be voting UKIP in the next election as I dread to think my taxes will be saved whilst the public sector like the NHS, Police and local councils will be drained of cash offering less services for more tax, not forgetting the £40m per day we pay to be a member of the EU will little in return supporting countries who contribute little but take masses out.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
forget the polotics.!! our country is run! FACT , BY THE BANKS.
It doesnt matter who wins the election were in so much [****], the elected party do as theyre told(by the banks) its a fact and there is no doubt about it!

Thats the main reason new elected partys promise 'CHANGE' and then they are as bad as the rest.

till we put a stop to it the coujntry will always be a mess.!

FACT
did you know the banks that the government lend money to to bail out eg Northern rock, are actually owned by the same people that lend the government money to bail them out!!!!

work that out!!!

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Vote is For but I won't pay to have one.

Why for?

I carried one for 25 years and have done so in one form or another all my life, as have you all, loads of it.

I carry nothing with me. I don't have a "Club" card, photo driving licence, etc. I pay for things with cash so don't need a credit/debit card for everyday use.

Mmmm....at least you know the government are actually watching you then.....

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Vote is For but I won't pay to have one.

Why for?

I carried one for 25 years and have done so in one form or another all my life, as have you all, loads of it.

I carry nothing with me. I don't have a "Club" card, photo driving licence, etc. I pay for things with cash so don't need a credit/debit card for everyday use.

Mmmm....at least you know the government are actually watching you then.....

A friend of mine was investigated by the Inland Revenue (Although he had done nothingg wrong) and they asked how he had afforded to spend £30,ooo in Tescos. He asked how they knew that, and they said the information was supplied by his Tesco Card. :mad:

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
CliveW.

Whilst I admire your wish not to be 'traced' by 'big brother'. Whilst you have a computor with an IP address, a bill for an ISP, and therefore an address. You are traceable, or at least your 'actions' on 't' web are.

Whilst I agree that we should have our 'freedom'. I'm afraid that it left us long ago.

I'm sure that someone can become 'invisible' to the system. But I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it, or who to get in touch with.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am not trying to be "Invisible" but I object to large corporations such as Tescos using so called "Reward Cards" to conduct market research. My partner has one as does her mother who lives next door. When she gets her promotional coupons with her statement they are completely different from her Mother's as they buy different things. You are therefore targeted by Tescos depending on your buying habits.
As for credit cards, I don't really have any need for them.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Clive. I didn't accuse you of trying to be invisible. Or am I being a little over sensitive after last week!? Ah well, better to be safe.

At least with Tesco's you do actually have the choice of having a clubcard or not.
Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like you were accusing me. I was just trying to point out that we don't need to use credit cards, photo driving licenses, mobile phones etc that can trace where you have been. What does worry me however is the new traffic cameras which are coming on line soon which will track your car's journeys and the records will be kept for two years.